TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Any Mizuno Experience is going to be one HOT ticket item.

Love to hear that this is coming together! Anxiously waiting to hear the details!

Any Mizuno Experience is going to be one HOT ticket item.

I have a feeling you are right. This will be the first of its kind with THP and Mizuno and we have a level of expectation that we want to keep.

I have a feeling you are right. This will be the first of its kind with THP and Mizuno and we have a level of expectation that we want to keep.

This is really exciting. As a new Albatross member I'm looking forward to finding out how to get in on the experiences.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This is really exciting. As a new Albatross member I'm looking forward to finding out how to get in on the experiences.

All you have to do is signup when they open and you have as good a chance as anybody.

Couple of disclaimers. Sometimes our entries ask for the use of certain forum features such as GIPHY or Moods. Those are not accessible via tapatalk, so you may want to consider using the mobile browser. It is fast, secure and has all of our features included.

:welcome: and it's easy, just watch for the contest thread and enter. 🙂

:welcome: and it's easy, just watch for the contest thread and enter. 🙂

Contest threads are only there for our all expenses paid trips.
Our other experiences that come with costs are simple signups where you send in an email.
This will be one of those, but of course those costs are dwarfed by what is received in return including lodging, food, golf, new equipment and more.

This one is sure to be amazing. The first set of irons I ever purchased new were Mizuno. Their irons have always been good but the progress they've made with their latest lines of drivers and fairways has been impressive

For all the Mizuno Ho’s out there in THP land...

3972F390-3F0C-48DE-BD0D-67405F30893A.png

I get so excited when I see this one near the top of the forum.

This will be freaking phenomenal no doubt. I am excited about this and look forward to hearing more!!

Anything with THP and Mizuno will be epic! Happy bday Vosh!

The THP Showcase will drop a bomb about this one.

The off course pod with CV had me ready to hit some Mizuno goodness.

Wooo! Does everyone have something huge to announce? This is awesome!

My head is bouncing from Srixon to TEEM to Mizuno Threads so fast this past 5 minutes I think I have whiplash!

Let’s say you had your choice of any irons in their current lineup for this. What are you choosing and why?

Mix set mp20 hmm 4 iron mmc 5-7 iron. Mb 8,9,pw

921 Forged 4-9i (bent weak to match Tour lofts)
921 Tour PW, GW

The Forged seem like a fabulous combination of tech inside a reasonable package. I think bent a little weak I'd see great speed, great launch, and really useful spin numbers. I'd go Tour in the wedges because I think the shaping of the wedges in the Forged is a little bit off for my eye.

Back