TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

HMB
Butter face chromoly, hollow body, beautiful style I’m looking for with a little bit of forgiveness.

Let’s say you had your choice of any irons in their current lineup for this. What are you choosing and why?

Combo set of 921 HMP and HMs for me; I would want to try Forged, but not sure that I could game them.

Really interested in the Chromoly improvements in these irons and really like the look of them

JPX921 Hot Metals.
No pro, no tour, no forged.

Unless I get out and test stuff beforehand and something more Magical than the Hot Metals in the lineup surprises me.

A set of the 921 Forged. I have never had a set of Mizuno irons and would like to try them

Let’s say you had your choice of any irons in their current lineup for this. What are you choosing and why?

I've never played anything out of the MP line, so I'd probably go with the HMB. I am a sucker for that hollow body blade look, and I think this is a design that Mizuno's been doing for a while that's really underrated.

I've never played anything out of the MP line, so I'd probably go with the HMB. I am a sucker for that hollow body blade look, and I think this is a design that Mizuno's been doing for a while that's really underrated.
I dot generally view the #7 as massive, but a middle ground sized mallet and they are similar size

168A119D-F1F4-451D-9337-3D30ECDBC949.jpeg

I’d play hmp’s out of the current line up. Always wanted to try a set

I would pick the JPX 921 Hot Metal series.

Faster ball speed, full body, and straighter. I will take that.

Would be torn between Hot Metal Pros and Forged. Would probably do a mixed set.

Would love to play the HMB irons! My game however would not so 921 HM.

Probably would go with: St200x Driver; ST300 3 and 5 wood; JPX Fli-Hi 4 Hybrid; JPX Hot Metal irons: ES 21 Wedges and a Blue M-Craft 3 Putter
Those are some sharp looking clubs!

I’d have to go with Forged or HMP! The 919 HMP are absolutely ridiculous for me in terms of ball speed, hence distance, and forgiveness! Mizuno improving on this would be a walk off HR! My hope is the 921HMP sound is improved also.... 919s could be a bit harsh on shots closer to the heel 😇 😜

Edit: HMP for sure...no way I could game Forged

I'm a Mizuno newb, I know my buddy @KY Golfer is a fan but I've had no interaction with their clubs. I'm guessing Hot Metal is the way to go!

JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro.
I like the size and shape of this iron. Chris basically nailed it on the head in the Off Course podcast. I’m in that in between of the Forged and HMP.

I'd probably go MP-20 HMB. I have the JPX 919 Forged, and when I got those I was REALLY close to going with the HMBs instead. I loved the look, feel, and I'm just intrigued with the hollow-body concept.

I would choose the JPX921 forged. I love the look of these irons and can only imagine the forged feel is exceptional.

this lineup is good and I couldn’t wait, but I think I would go Hot Metal Pros in 5-pw with recoil 95’s. Give me the forgiveness in a great looking iron.

Well, clearly, I already have the JPX-921 Hot Metals in my bag. I think the forgiveness is ideal for me, but I still enjoy the way they feel and sound. The soles are wider for the longer irons, but then they tend to look a little more "player-like" in the shorter irons. I also really like the finish on these.

I would be curious about an MP-20 HMB as a long iron replacement mostly to use off the tee.

Would be going 921 Forged 100%. Great feeling, great looking, good distance. Pure.

JPX921 Tour because I’m hot **** 🤣

Choosing a set of irons from mizuno would be tough.

on one hand, I want an mp 20 mmc/blade combo set.

the other hand, I love the 921 tours.

then my third hand, the forged are sick and packed with tech....

oh me

I'd probably go MP-20 HMB. I have the JPX 919 Forged, and when I got those I was REALLY close to going with the HMBs instead. I loved the look, feel, and I'm just intrigued with the hollow-body concept.
Man I'm real close to this.
I loved the 919 forged but my eyes have been opened to hollow body irons now. I'd have a hard time not going HMB.

Easy answer is the Hot Metals. I need the help getting the long irons in the air and the forgiveness wouldn’t hurt one bit. I might combo them with the Hot Metal Pro around the 7 iron for a bit of a challenge.

Back