TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are gearing up for some fun next year and are excited to share something we have been working on for a while. The 2021 Mizuno Experience will be unlike anything we have done in the past with the company.

While we cannot share the exciting details just yet, this is a chance to speculate about what we have in store. Here is what we can tell you.

Mizuno-Experience-2021-2-1024x613.png

Golf at an Amazing VenueMizuno Equipment for ParticipantsThere will be CompetitionTeam Golf Made Up of Lucky Forum Members

We can also share that Chris Voshall and others will be joining in the fun and being a part of this amazing, one of a kind weekend we call…The Mizuno Experience.

Dates, Location and a whole lot more will be announced soon...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Mizuno Experience2.png
    Mizuno Experience2.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
Wow, THP is really pulling out all the stops with these teasers! This was a great event and fun follow in the past, looking forward to it. Anything with Mizuno in it is pretty much guaranteed to be fantastic

This is.....

This is a really exciting event. Cant wait to hear more details!

This is one that is on my radar. The new 921 line is amazing and when you include UST, it's bound to be one hell of an experience.

• Admin
Wow, THP is really pulling out all the stops with these teasers! This was a great event and fun follow in the past, looking forward to it. Anything with Mizuno in it is pretty much guaranteed to be fantastic

Never done anything quite like this with them. In fact never done any Experience with them, so this is going to be exciting for both participants and those following along.

This is one that is on my radar. The new 921 line is amazing and when you include UST, it's bound to be one hell of an experience.

I think you are thinking about Shaft Up. This is different and something THPers will enjoy a lot.

Northeast pleeeeeease....

New experiences good. Love some more competition. 😍

Can’t wait to hear more about this...

Never done anything quite like this with them. In fact never done any Experience with them, so this is going to be exciting for both participants and those following along.

I think you are thinking about Shaft Up. This is different and something THPers will enjoy a lot.

Well hell, 2021 business just picked up!!!

This is so exciting! Can't wait to hear more about this, Mizuno is a brand that I don't have much experience with so will love to see this unfolding.

I have played mizuno irons for 6 years now... I don’t know how you could hit them and not fall in love. Awesome to hear something is coming with them!

While we cannot share the exciting details just yet, this is a chance to speculate about what we have in store.

I will speculate that all contestants will travel to the Mizuno foundry and personally hammer forge out a custom iron set.

This will be epic!!

Oh wow, an additional experience to Shaft Up? Boom!

An amazing partner in Mizuno, inspired team competition on a fantastic course with great food and friendships? Sir,

This will be

I'm looking forward to this!! It sounds exciting and a once in a lifetime experience!!

This is totally radical!! Mizuno is a great company with killer gear!! I can't wait to hear more about this! I have no doubt this will be an absolutely amazing experience for the forum members who get to partake!!

Whatever the details are, I'm interested. Sounds amazing!

Man, it's never ending on this forum. Can't wait to hear some more details on this, I was very impressed when I hit the 921 line earlier this year.

While we cannot share the exciting details just yet, this is a chance to speculate

Tell me more...

While we cannot share the exciting details just yet, this is a chance to speculate about what we have in store.

I will speculate that all contestants will travel to the Mizuno foundry and personally hammer forge out a custom iron set.

This will be epic!!

Maybe the lucky THPers get to test out their new roller blade line!

Back