TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

what has 2 thumbs and is excited to learn more? this guy! :cool:

Love my mizunos. This experience sounds awesome. The only thing bigger than my excitement for this one will be my disappointment when I don't get picked.

Love my mizunos. This experience sounds awesome. The only thing bigger than my excitement for this one will be my disappointment when I don't get picked.
You have as good a chance as anybody else once you have your 2020 AC membership.

Good Luck.

You have as good a chance as anybody else once you have your 2020 AC membership.

Good Luck.

2021 Albatross Club, Done! crossing my fingers. I'm just not a very lucky person when it comes to these types of things. I've never even won a single raffle. But even if I don't get picked I can't be unhappy about supporting a good cause, especially during these tough times. Good luck to everyone!

Ive always loved Mizuno and until this year I never dipped my toe into the pond. Then I went nuts and couldnt be any happier. These irons are sooooo freaking good. Their quality is what dreams are made of and I can only imagine what this experience will entail. Excited to find out the details.

This is going to be awesome. I have grown to love MIzuno more and more, particularly in the last year.

Should have my jpx forged in hand by the end of next week

2021 Albatross Club, Done! crossing my fingers. I'm just not a very lucky person when it comes to these types of things. I've never even won a single raffle. But even if I don't get picked I can't be unhappy about supporting a good cause, especially during these tough times. Good luck to everyone!
I would have told you the same thing 2 and a half months ago man. I just don't consider myself lucky in that sense. Then I was drawn for the Ben Hogan / UST Mamiya experience which was mind blowing. I said it on Twitter when we were announced and I'll say it here, if I can get drawn ANYONE can be drawn :D

Last edited:
I would have told you the same thing 2 and a half months ago man. I just don't consider myself lucky in that sense. Then I was drawn for the Ben Hogan / UST Mamiya experience which was mind blowing. I said it on Twitter when we were announced and I'll say it here, if I can get drawn ANYONE can be drawn :D
That's awesome!

Things keep getting better! What an opportunity!

well I just picked up the st200x driver...so I new set of irons would pair very nicely with that.

Now I know what I want for Christmas!!! Just an invite to this in my stocking!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Played this ball yesterday. I was a big fan of it.

Attachments

• FF419DA9-B9A2-48B8-8D54-7187B9CB37F5.jpeg
    FF419DA9-B9A2-48B8-8D54-7187B9CB37F5.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Love Mizuno bringing the excitement for 2021. I have two sets of their irons and they are outstanding! Can't wait to see the details for this event.

The planning is underway.

I’m sure @Vosh68 will make sure there’s plenty of this in the meal plans...

Have had two sets of Miz irons.....Good stuff. Nice them are doing this.

Back