TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

I have been thinking about this event all day and what it could be...

Daddy needs to go golfing and update his 6 year old Mizuno JPX irons. Look forward to it

Daddy needs to go golfing and update his 6 year old Mizuno JPX irons. Look forward to it

Don't forget your Albatross Club membership to qualify for THP Experiences.

Don't forget your Albatross Club membership to qualify for THP Experiences.

I join the Albatross club every year whether I'm golfing that year or not, but for some reason, this year, I can't seem to find the link to it as easy as before. Where did it go?

For those wondering location, I would say if you divide the country up like this. It will be held in the orange section.

Nothing is set in stone however and more coming soon.

91EBF877-9345-4C72-A8A5-418C459BFD2C.jpeg

For those wondering location, I would say if you divide the country up like this. It will be held in the orange section.

Nothing is set in stone however and more coming soon.

View attachment 8993840
I have SOOOOOO many hopes...and I’ve no doubt all will be wrong! :ROFLMAO:

That's a good region for THP events. Looking forward to hearing more about this one.

I have SOOOOOO many hopes...and I’ve no doubt all will be wrong! :ROFLMAO:

Same.. I know mizuno USA headquarters are in GA... that’s in the orange..

Mizuno would be such a cool Experience

SO, Hammock Beach, RTJ and all of Texas are open.....

So many great options in that section of orange.

Magnolia Grove out side Mobile would be nice to....

Have you ever done a THP Experience in Oklahoma? @Jman should be a good resource for some great locations there!

Have you ever done a THP Experience in Oklahoma? @Jman should be a good resource for some great locations there!
There was a Morgan Cup in OK! And I’d MUCH rather travel :ROFLMAO:

Super curious to find out the details on this one, is it going to be a similar format as the Morgan Cup? Team @Jman vs team @Canadan...if so that sounds like a blast! Please be later in the year so I can throw my name in the hat

Back