TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Have you ever done a THP Experience in Oklahoma? @Jman should be a good resource for some great locations there!
Yes sir, Morgan Cup at the Patriot Club.

Super curious to find out the details on this one, is it going to be a similar format as the Morgan Cup? Team @Jman vs team @Canadan...if so that sounds like a blast! Please be later in the year so I can throw my name in the hat
The captains are Chris Voshall and Jeremy Galbreth from Mizuno. 😀

The Orange is good! Lots of great golf in the Orange.

Reactions: MH
@JB
I remember reading in the “ask you anything” thread, are events like this decided by random number generator, just put your name in and see if your lucky number is called correct?

@JB
I remember reading in the “ask you anything” thread, are events like this decided by random number generator, just put your name in and see if your lucky number is called correct?
Depends on the THP Experience, as some have different criteria such as contest entries that are judged, but generally speaking, we use a random number generator with each entry numbered starting at 1001 and going up from there.

Alright now that we've established it's not in Ohio, can we leave this fine state alone?

Thst orange section if the map has some intriguing states. Lots of coastline too! Fun times ahead as more details are shared!

Last edited:
If the random number generator secretly cares about the number$ it should know that people already in the orange can fly around within it super cheap. Just some generator FYI. ;)

Look at that, Virginia is in the orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Orange is a great area to pick from ⛳

For those wondering location, I would say if you divide the country up like this. It will be held in the orange section.

Nothing is set in stone however and more coming soon.

View attachment 8993840

I’ve heard of this place called Augusta National in Georgia. Might be the perfect fit for a THP event!!

For all those interested in this Mizuno Experience, I pose a question. I know Mizuno has great equipment across the board, but for me, what first comes to mind when I hear Mizuno golf is their irons. So...

If you had the choice, which current set of Mizuno irons would you go with and why?

For all those interested in this Mizuno Experience, I pose a question. I know Mizuno has great equipment across the board, but for me, what first comes to mind when I hear Mizuno golf is their irons. So...

If you had the choice, which current set of Mizuno irons would you go with and why?
Enjoyed the 919 forged I was playing previous.
Would be a strong debate between the new forged and the hot metal pro. I think if picking today I'd go hot metal pro.

For me, I did the Mizuno Iron Selector, and my result was the JPX921 Forged. I can't say I would argue with those results. Maybe think about throwing a few 921 HM or HMP long irons to combo with the Forged.

Not matter which way you go, I don't think you can go wrong!

Enjoyed the 919 forged I was playing previous.
Would be a strong debate between the new forged and the hot metal pro. I think if picking today I'd go hot metal pro.
I have this internal debate with myself as well, see my comment.

What makes you go Hot Metal Pro over Forged? Just looking for a bit more forgiveness, or is it something else?

Yup, purely trying to maximize forgiveness in a package that still looks good
Agreed on looks good. JPX921 is great across the whole lineup!

Back