TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Enjoyed the 919 forged I was playing previous.
Would be a strong debate between the new forged and the hot metal pro. I think if picking today I'd go hot metal pro.
Same exact situation for me. Currently playing 919 Forged but would lean toward HMP.

Same exact situation for me. Currently playing 919 Forged but would lean toward HMP.
You guys are making me really think now :unsure:

I love Mizuno irons and find making a choice in their current lineup somewhat challenging. The MP-20 mmc, maybe with HMB 5-4 would be sweet. In JPX921 I like the Tour and Forged and could imagine a setup that started with Tour, added forged in the middle, and tossed in a HMP or two at the top. Mizuno did too good a job. Picking is not easy.

I love Mizuno irons and find making a choice in their current lineup somewhat challenging. The MP-20 mmc, maybe with HMB 5-4 would be sweet. In JPX921 I like the Tour and Forged and could imagine a setup that started with Tour, added forged in the middle, and tossed in a HMP or two at the top. Mizuno did too good a job. Picking is not easy.
I agree, it is not easy. Between looks and performance, they give you lots of incredible options.

Since I'm really happy with my 919 Forged, I probably wouldn't go 921, instead I'd go MP-20 HMB. I always seem to be a little behind the latest-greatest anyway, and those hollow-bodies would be so nice.

For all those interested in this Mizuno Experience, I pose a question. I know Mizuno has great equipment across the board, but for me, what first comes to mind when I hear Mizuno golf is their irons. So...

If you had the choice, which current set of Mizuno irons would you go with and why?
I recently ordered the HMB irons 6-pw, so for me it would give me a chance to try their woods and wedges.

For all those interested in this Mizuno Experience, I pose a question. I know Mizuno has great equipment across the board, but for me, what first comes to mind when I hear Mizuno golf is their irons. So...

If you had the choice, which current set of Mizuno irons would you go with and why?
921 Tours, probably. I hit them well. MP's are always on my mind though.

I'm most excited by the fact that people, me included, are starting to think of them more outside of just their irons though.

I'm most excited by the fact that people, me included, are starting to think of them more outside of just their irons though.
I agree completely. Love of good releases, from Driver to Putter for Mizuno so far this year. A full bag for this Experience would go a long way to highlighting all of those successes.

Me too...
and I think I’m awesome 😆

P.S. not sure if my wife or others would agree though

Have I mentioned I can’t wait? Because, I can’t wait!

Should be hopping on a call with CV this morning to finalize a few things and then some continued planning and then we get this one launched.

921 Forged is what I'd like to play. They're just sexy!!!

For those wondering location, I would say if you divide the country up like this. It will be held in the orange section.

Nothing is set in stone however and more coming soon.

View attachment 8993840
Anything to get out of this 🥶🥶🥶 weather up here in the north!

I'd probably lean towards the 921 Forged. I like the smooth buttery feel of a forged blade.

I'd probably lean towards the 921 Forged. I like the smooth buttery feel of a forged blade.

Those are going to be a bit different overall than blades. Larger in size, wider sole, etc.

You might want to take a look at and investigate the MP-20 lineup. I'm not too familiar with it, but it sounds like it might fit what you are looking for.

921 Forged for me, maybe not that silky butter of the blade, but still tasty butter.

Although those lines and shine of the MP line have me casting glances that way. Can't wait to see what they do with the next HMB model.

921 Forged for me, maybe not that silky butter of the blade, but still tasty butter.

Although those lines and shine of the MP line have me casting glances that way. Can't wait to see what they do with the next HMB model.

Me neither. Some teasers about it during our THP Showcase live stream with Vosh.
Don't forget your 2021 Albatross Club for a chance at THP Events.

Back