TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

You might want to take a look at and investigate the MP-20 lineup. I'm not too familiar with it, but it sounds like it might fit what you are looking for.
I'm speaking in just the context of an iron as a "blade"... I like the look of the 921's, love the feel of a forged, and I'm not good enough to play the MP-20's.

I'm speaking in just the context of an iron as a "blade"... I like the look of the 921's, love the feel of a forged, and I'm not good enough to play the MP-20's.
Luckily Mizuno has lots of great options in the 921 lineup that will fit a lot of golfers! I also do not have the game for the MP-20's, but they are lookers!

When I visit my BIL in California I play a set of those he has. They're the only ones he has that are not pure MP blades. 😳
Those were my first set and they were hand me downs from my brother who is 6 inches shorter than I am. So, let's just say they were fun to hit. Haha!!

When we decided to change our THP Experiences to be something far more unique a few years ago, we got excited. You plan things and want every detail perfect. In doing so, you focus and play a prediction game on the future. It's fun as you work to leave no stone unturned.

In doing so, it's important to remember the past and what the best aspects of each experience have been. Sometimes its the location, other times the company, etc etc.

With this one...We are doing something special. Those that have been a part of THP for a while, will get a kick out of it, when we launch it and the event itself will be in the summer. And its going to be HOT. And awesome.

Did I mention awesome?

When we decided to change our THP Experiences to be something far more unique a few years ago, we got excited. You plan things and want every detail perfect. In doing so, you focus and play a prediction game on the future. It's fun as you work to leave no stone unturned.

In doing so, it's important to remember the past and what the best aspects of each experience have been. Sometimes its the location, other times the company, etc etc.

With this one...We are doing something special. Those that have been a part of THP for a while, will get a kick out of it, when we launch it and the event itself will be in the summer. And its going to be HOT. And awesome.

Did I mention awesome?

Did I mention awesome?
Oh man....SO MANY IDEAS!!!

Did I mention awesome?
Wait wait wait.... "HOT" -- Like Nashville Hot chicken hot?

Also, you damn tease. :ROFLMAO:

Wow, the build up for this one continues to intrigue me!

Somehow I think this will get people’s attention, mine included. Yes, it most certainly will.

Wow, the build up for this one continues to intrigue me!

Absolutely love the use of the Bart Scott gif. As I always say, the look on Sal Palantonio’s face as he interviewed Bart is priceless.

Curtently, Bart is a frequent guest of Mike Greenberg’s show on ESPN radio and tv. On the TV show they show the clip of this before he talks to Bart.

Did I mention awesome?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did I mention awesome?

This fits nicely right here i think lol......right @KEV ?

Last edited:

Did I mention awesome?

Summer HEAT!!!!!!

Hot metal HOT!

@JB is really starting to play with our minds with his recent threads.

Back