CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
All closed up. For further info or conversation, head to the main thread.

Of course follow along the THP Forums and our social media as we are giving away a TON of trips this year.

Mizuno Experience2.png

When & Where
March 20th-22nd
PGA National Resort and Spa

The Details
Two lucky forum members will win an all expenses paid trip to stay and play at the host course of the Honda Classic just weeks after the PGA Tour is there. Once there you will meet myself, Chris Voshall and Jeremy Galbreth from Mizuno North America for a weekend to remember forever. Education. Equipment. Amazing Courses. All 100% free courtesy of The Hackers Paradise and Mizuno.

Group dinner Friday evening to get to know each other, then Saturday morning receive brand new Mizuno ST200 driver and fairway wood that you can immediately put into play for 18 holes on the Palmer Course in the same foursome with Chris and Jeremy. Learn about the tech and the brand for the entire round.

Dinner Saturday night on site and then Sunday morning tee it up on the Champion course, where the Pros play with Chris and Jeremy again and talk Mizuno, equipment and more.

What's Included
2 Days of Golf at PGA National Resort and Spa
New Driver and Fairway Wood from Mizuno
Multiple Dinners with the Mizuno Crew
Breakfast at the resort each day
Airfare to West Palm Beach
Lodging at PGA National Resort
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
You must be 18 years of age to enter
Signing up is super easy and involves following these basic steps.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Your email needs to include the following information

Your forum name
Closest major airport
Your Dexterity
Current Driver in your bag
Current Shaft in your driver including flex
Current FW Wood in your bag
Current Shaft in your FW including flex

Step 2: Come back to this post/thread and make a post in the forum that says why you want to win! It can be as short as 1 word or GIF or as long as 20 words (we want to keep it short).

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are one of the lucky winners headed to PGA National Resort and Spa for a weekend to remember forever!

Skill Level
THP Experiences are open to ALL SKILL LEVELS and we mean that completely. Never fear not being good enough to be able to enjoy the best traveling golf experiences of your life.

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

Last edited:
In!!

What a great day this is going to be! I really want to sign up for this one but I just can’t make the dates work this time. Good luck everyone. I am looking forward to seeing who gets pulled out the hat!

I've never been to PGA National but always hear awesome things. Mizuno is hot at the moment and having just met Chris and Jeremy at the PGA Show I can tell you guys this trip is going to be a blast. Good Luck everyone!

Mizuno, Industry Experts, Florida, PGA National, Golfing with another THP'er for the first time?

I’ve never hit Mizuno woods and I’d love to try them. Oh yeah, PGA National also ?

All signed up!

The why:

I would love to win because I would like to see what the hype is about!

Last edited:
I want in because Mizunoo makes awesome products and this would be an amazing experience!! THP + Mizuno = Amazing!

Best of luck everyone!!!!

I'm hoping my number gets called!

Best of luck everyone, this is going to be an insane experience and a fantastic follow.

I have never played anything Mizuno and would love to put them to the test.

Thanks for the opportunity

Entry submitted! Love the reviews there for these woods, and being a Mizuno virgin I'd be really excited to put something new in the bag o_O

Good luck all!

Last edited:
All signed up! I would love to win because I would like to see what the hype is about and to see how this driver and fwy wood compares to the other brands. I have seen a lot of good reviews and raves about it! I would definitely put them to the test and make sure the forum was along for the ride and got honest and accurate feedback!

Step 2: Come back to this post/thread and make a post in the forum that says why you want to win! It can be as short as 1 word or GIF or as long as 20 words (we want to keep it short).

See bold lol

Yet another dream trip for a couple THP'rs. Have you entered yet?

All aspects of the experience are incredible. The learning experience, new clubs to try on course and the golf.

New equipment, great course and get to meet new people.

Thanks so much for putting this together for the community.

Last edited:
Long time Mizuno fan. Would truly love to participate in this journey.

Last edited:
submitted.

The why:
Great people/course. Love :mizuno: irons - no clue on their woods.

Last edited:
People really need to read over that whole post again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back