CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifelong Mizuno fan and I'd love to play with them at PGA National.

The first time I hit a Mizuno driver, I piped it right down the middle and LONG! I haven't had the opportunity to get one yet.

What an awesome trip man Mizuno thanks for providing this to the THP forum!!! Good luck everyone! I can’t sign up for this one?. Its my daughter’s Birthday Weekend. Wish the winners nothing but a lifetime of memories and a weekend with fast friends!

First of all, thanks for the contest! Second, I love this format where all THP members can participate, but Albatross members get an extra kicker for their support of THP! Would love to see this format for future contests.

Done! I've been a Mizuno fanboy for some time. Just want to show my appreciation!

Being able to talk shop with the Mizuno North America guys, add in the new Metalwoods. AND PGA NATIONAL - COMEON!

I've been looking forward to this one!! Recently bought my first set of Mizuno irons and love them. I like the irons so much I bought 3 wedges too... Ive heard a lot of good things about the previous ST190 line so id love to have a full mizuno bag now with ST 200!

Learn, Enjoy, Outdoors, Share, Peace

My entry is submitted.

Step 2. I play Mizuno MP-18 MMC irons and have come to value their equipment. I also like that @Vosh68 is a forum member and has extended the Mizuno message across numerous media outlets that target regular golfers like me. I am excited about the new ST200 drivers and fairways and would love to have a chance to add them to my bag. From what I have gathered, their drivers and fairways are top notch. Finally, Mizuno makes blue wedges and putters. I LOVE blue. (y)

Ps. I would also enjoy teasing Chris about the Mizuno USA website. ;)

Awesome experience two lucky THPers will get to enjoy! Good luck everyone!!!

This is an incredible opportunity. Good luck to all. You have a slightly better chance of winning since I am on Spring Break with my family that weekend. One less competitor ?

Hi from the UK
Looking for a chance to test drive new Mizuno gear
My JPX is my go to and it would be good to try later models
Cheers

In! A chance to play Mizuno woods for the first time at the infamous Bear Trap?

I’d love to play some good golf with some great people!

It's Mizuno.

GET IT, everyone!

Mizuno and THP in the house!(y):cool:

I’m in. Thanks for the opportunity!! Good luck to all.

E-mail sent! Would love the 'experience' as my tee shot and fairway wood game are weak points costing me strokes. Need to knock down the spin, and find a fairway wood that stays in the same fairway as it started out from!

First of all, thanks for the contest! Second, I love this format where all THP members can participate, but Albatross members get an extra kicker for their support of THP! Would love to see this format for future contests.

Most of our contests are open to all.
The flip side is the Albatross Club is open to EVERYBODY and helps support both an amazing charity and the ability to keep hosting these.

The opportunity to meet another THPer and play PGA National with industry experts from Mizuno is 2nd only to #TheGrandaddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back