CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
In love with the game of golf. Would be an amazing experience with great people! Good luck to all :)

1580327090194.png

I’ve been a Mizuno iron and wedge user for over 20 years. I’d love to see what Mizuno has up their sleeves with their metal woods.

People really need to read over that whole post again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*Face palm to myself. Think I've sorted myself out now. Would hate to miss out on this opportunity. Thanks THP.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Why Mizuno?

Because I have never had the opportunity to hit their Drivers and Fairway Woods. They are not available at the fitters that I have been to. And I love their Irons which I have been fitted for and Purchased in the past. MP-20's and MP-5's prior. And use them on a regular basis.

I almost bought Mizuno Irons....would love to take some of their new woods out for a spin!

I'm in! Get me out of the cold!

Why Mizuno?

Because I have never had the opportunity to hit their Drivers and Fairway Woods. They are not available at the fitters that I have been to. And I love their Irons which I have been fitted for and Purchased in the past. MP-20's and MP-5's prior. And use them on a regular basis.

You might want to recheck this one. 20 words or less

Good luck to everyone entering, going to be a fun one to follow.

It'd be really great to get away and play a round getting treated like a pro. Once in a lifetime.

I am a relative novice and this would be huge in keeping me motivated!

Because we are a Big Fan of their Irons and would love to try their Woods for the first time.

Why not Mizuno? Because I got a concert to go to.

But seriously, good luck to all participants, this looks like another epic experience by THP!!

Getting to play golf with Chris Voshall and talk club design would really be an incredible experience! Thanks!

Literally nothing NOT to love about this contest.

My clubs would look nice being all Mizuno. Have the JPX already!

I'm in!!

Long time golfer but I just got my first set of Mizuno irons and fell in love immediately. Would love the chance to play an iconic course with some new gear!

Why? The gear but mostly the whole experience.

Why do I want to win?

To get out of the house for a few days.

Having never experienced Mizuno clubs, I'd love for this to be my first experience playing and learning about their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back