EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Thanks so much THP for the swag bag gift. You guys are so great and really know how to take care of someone. @JB @GolferGal 65F29B6D-E7EA-42D0-824F-A590C4B49EC3.jpeg

Hopefully this virus leaves as fast as it came and this experience can take place soon. Love following THP events and really do enjoy the on course pics

Hey everyone, I was able to get some numbers today. I started off hitting the Titleist 915 Fd 3W to Mizzy 3W, those both seemed to go well. Then I hit the Titleist 915 D3 8.5* set at 9.25* and that went good. When I got to the Mizzy Dr I was struggling for some reason, during warm ups I was smoking it. So here is a link to the Trackman numbers. Oh I have to give a big thanks to my friends out at Miles of Golf here in the Cincinnati area for letting me play around on the Trackman today.
Titleist and Mizuno numbers

Last edited:
The only big difference my untrained eye can see is, you have more spin in the Mizuno sticks.

The Mizuno player’s towel will look awesome on your bags!

Hey everyone, I was able to get some numbers today. I started off hitting the Titleist 915 Fd 3W to Mizzy 3W, those both seemed to go well. Then I hit the Titleist 915 D3 8.5* set at 9.25* and that went good. When I got to the Mizzy Dr I was struggling for some reason, during warm ups I was smoking it. So here is a link to the Trackman numbers. Oh I have to give a big thanks to my friends out at Miles of Golf here in the Cincinnati area for letting me play around on the Trackman today.
Titleist and Mizuno numbers
Solid dude! Where did you have the weights on the ST for this?

Solid dude! Where did you have the weights on the ST for this?
Thanks man, both on the fade side in the back. Completely forgot to move the weights, we were all looking at ball speed and carry distance.

The only big difference my untrained eye can see is, you have more spin in the Mizuno sticks.
Yeah, a little bit, and still getting a little bit more distance.

Thanks man, both on the fade side in the back. Completely forgot to move the weights, we were all looking at ball speed and carry distance.
That’s awesome. I was thinking of going both at the back but draw. Right now I’m going in with draw all the way back and the fade top track all the way forward.

THP and @Vosh68 #MakingMizunoDreamsComeTrue

Such a great and uplifting pop into a thread. Always puts a smile on my face seeing THPers get taken care of and swagged out.

This club definitely has some fade bias to it. In neutral set ups it tends to fall to the right. Just keep that in mind!
Makes sense - I adjusted the hosel to play around and at +1 and upright and it makes it look visually more so where I am used to.

Got the new sticks out for the first time. A67C46DD-F8B3-4697-82B0-C579A7F2E5E3.jpeg

Love those head covers

Back