EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Pick me! Pick me!! I need to use up my vacation days before I lose them!!!

This is going to be so cool. Hope I get picked!

Screenshot_20200128-105440.jpg

Good video

Let the signup countdown clock being! It's not on the main forum page and in the Forums section.

Just noticed this. Awesome feature.

Let the signup countdown clock being! It's not on the main forum page and in the Forums section.

Love seeing the countdown clock!!!

Awesome feature. Everyone get excited!!!

Tick Tock ... Tick Tock

Countdown clicker is awesome!

ok I just saw the countdown timer for signups... that is exciting haha

Countdown is pretty slick looking! I approve!!!

That is really cool feature! Experience sign up is a great way to debut the new feature.

I hope you continue to add things to the countdown! I am thinking Major Tournament tee times, when the Experiences start and events tee times that way people know when to tune in to live update forums during rounds. All just suggestions that I would use!

Being new to the site, I don't know how to check if my registration was accepted for this event. Any way to know?

Being new to the site, I don't know how to check if my registration was accepted for this event. Any way to know?
Countdown timer on the forum page will show you how long until signups. (Tomorrow is the day).

Countdown timer on the forum page will show you how long until signups. (Tomorrow is the day).
Problem is I think I signed up the day registration opened, but got no confirmation and wonder if they got it or I did it right

Registration does not open until tomorrow.

Countdown timer? Never mind. I'm blind

The countdown is underway and the reviews on these woods have been super solid. A couple of THP’ers are about to get their tickets punched. Happy Tuesday!

Back