EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Yeah, I set an alarm for tomorrow. I do not want to miss this.

The countdown clock is a great touch and I'm glad to hear that it will be used again in the future.
Always innovating and improving our experience here.

i Think that countdown clock is making my life go by so sloooooowwwwwllllly right now. Good luck everybody!

Only about an hour and a half to go!

Now I'm panicked. Is the countdown clock a countdown to "9:00am" with no adjustments for time zone changes?

I'm showing almost 2 hours yet!?

Get fired up folks. T-minus 1 hour

I'm assuming 1 hour for 9:00 EST.

Open..... open.... open....

Ha west coast can't submit until an hour later, advantage east coast!!!

Jk obviously it'll be all at once

So glad I checked the forum this morning. I had my alarms set to the countdown timer.

So glad I checked the forum this morning. I had my alarms set to the countdown timer.

We have never ever ever ever had a contest where someone had less than an hour to enter, so it doesn't matter. The countdown is there as a fun reminder that we have something awesome coming today and when it will kick off.

We have never ever ever ever had a contest where someone had less than an hour to enter, so it doesn't matter. The countdown is there as a fun reminder that we have something awesome coming today and when it will kick off.
It's a fantastic feature. But it isn't showing what time the event is kicking off. It's just showing a countdown to 9:00. Does not specify 9am EST. Just a countdown to 9am my time. It's fine. I read the forum figured it out and adjust my schedules. I'm looking forward to the chance to enter.

Screenshot_20200129-071757.png

Back