EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

I was hoping to be amongst the first signups but i'll be in the middle of my second procedure ?

.....I was gonna say while its cool to be excited for sign up days I don't ever recall "first come first serve" when it comes to sign up days?

Every time I look at the countdown clock this pops into my head:

Just need Jack Bauer to come running toward the first tee: “I’ve got eyes on the bombers!”

.....I was gonna say while its cool to be excited for sign up days I don't ever recall "first come first serve" when it comes to sign up days?

Back in the day some of our events were. People didn’t like it so we changed it to a random number generator. Easier on everybody.

I don't think that was what anyone was thinking. Think the clock was just exciting and people were looking to get in when they could.

Just a note guys. A new thread will be up with all of the details on signing up when the clock strikes zero.

Back in the day some of our events were. People didn’t like it so we changed it to a random number generator. Easier on everybody.

I should be out of surgery by the afternoon...i'll have my wife hand me my phone the moment I wake up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With the countdown clock going, THP HQ must feel like Mission Control!

With the countdown clock going, THP HQ must feel like Mission Control!

I bet THP HQ is actually a lot more fun then that. I mean we can only speculate about the amount of time and effort that gets put in there but you know even with all the work it has to be a blast or it would not be something worth doing.

Good luck to everyone signing up. Should be a fun follow.

Just a note guys. A new thread will be up with all of the details on signing up when the clock strikes zero.
Sounds good. I’ve been searching and searching all morning. ?

Woo hoo let’s go!!

I'm registered. Good luck ladies and gents!

love the countdown Clock

I really hope everybody reads the entire signup post.

Sent me entry in. Will be an amazing trip for whoever is picked.

Thanks for the opportunity. Love Mizuno played mp32 irons for a few years and shot some of my best scores. Looking forward to the opportunity.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back