EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Another awesome event by you guys! Thanks....

After a weekend of golf with Mizuno and THP, not to mention the new clubs, .............

giphy.gif

Holy smokes, what an opportunity! And the course will no doubt be in amazing condition!

Sounds like an awesome experience for 2 lucky THPers

Sounds like an awesome experience for 2 lucky THPers

lets see
Clubs: check
Tour Course: check
Resort: check
36 holes: check
Playing with Mizuno: check
100% free: check

Iv never gamed a Mizuno product, would be a hell of a setting to do that!!!!!

lets see
Having to watch the non-meat eater bomb drives in Tour Premiere shoes: Priceless.

lets see

lets see
That checks all the boxes when my wife hears “golf trip”. I may or may not have failed to tell her there was a cost associated with the Distancs Bash until after I was selected. I think “free” is her favorite word ??‍♂️

So awesome to see some more details on this! Of course, THP raising the bar even more with another top brand!

This sounds amazing. I can't wait to learn more.. This is one everyone should try for!!

This is going to be incredible, I cannot wait to see what these gentlemen from Mizuno have in store for woods and what the participants have to say about them!

Just check dates and they work...THP bringing it with the Mizuno Experience!!!

Wow! This sounds absolutely incredible!

Having to watch the non-meat eater bomb drives in Tour Premiere shoes: Priceless.

Voshall seems like he would be SUCH a good guy to share a round with.

Gonna be a fantastic experience and a ton of fun for a couple THPers!

Someone is getting an awesome chance to play golf with a couple of insanely knowledgeable guys, and Vosh. I kid, I kid, whoever wins this is going to have a blast

I mean, you know what’s cooler than one Chris at a THP event?

Two Chris’!

Figures I have a tournament this weekend

Holy cow, AMAZING!!!

This sounds amazing!! I've never hit Mizuno anything, but would love the opportunity to! ;)

This sounds amazing!! I've never hit Mizuno anything, but would love the opportunity to! ;)

How can Hawt Crawl never have tried a Mizuno? :D

Back