EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

really looking forward to this!! This is the first year ive owned Mizuno irons and now wedges, lets complete the bag with driver and fairways!!

How can Hawt Crawl never have tried a Mizuno? :D
I'm in a golf Twilight Zone, people play golf around here but if it's anything but Titliest...it doesn't exist. :oops:

I really want to sign up for this event too, but I feel like I have used all my luck for the year already!

I’m definitely excited about this one. I’ve never tried Mizuno woods and these definitely have me intrigued

Wow. Sounds unbelievably awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of my longest drives came from a Mizuno JPX-850!! I’d love to see what their new woods can do for me!

Wow!!! really sounds like a amazing getaway! Gonna be one hell of a experience!

Hahaha......all i can say is wow. Just wow.What a crazy itinerary and experience this will indeed be for the lucky participants and the forum following along.

This event has to have THPers ears perked up! New equipment, golf, food, industry people and its all FREE. Unbelievable.

This will be simply AWESOME !!

Unreal experience. Wish I could enter but wife is due late March and the locks to the house would be changed if I missed the birth haha.
Seems worth the gamble. I don't think they are that accurate with the expected dates any ways. Pull some statistics to show your wife and explain why its a safe bet, make sure to compare to the probability of other mundane outcomes. See you there!

Seems worth the gamble. I don't think they are that accurate with the expected dates any ways. Pull some statistics to show your wife and explain why its a safe bet, make sure to compare to the probability of other mundane outcomes. See you there!

Haha well our other 2 came early and this event is 2 weeks before due date, so I would be playing with fire on that one.

lets see
Clubs: check
Tour Course: check
Resort: check
36 holes: check
Playing with Mizuno: check
100% free: check
I think you forgot to mention JB: check

Im overrated.
You are definitely not overrated. You set the light hearted tone to get this experiences going.

You are definitely not overrated. You set the light hearted tone to get this experiences going.

This one will definitely be light hearted. All about the fun, the golf and the gear.

tenor.gif

This one will definitely be light hearted. All about the fun, the golf and the gear.
Sounds like a perfect way to have some fun.

Unreal experience. Wish I could enter but wife is due late March and the locks to the house would be changed if I missed the birth haha.

Congrats!! My wife's due date is early April but I think I'm going to take that gamble. I already had to give up my Masters tickets so this will be a good compromise, right?

Back