EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

This Will be Insane!

Does anyone want to guess where Mizuno had their first win with the ST190 line last year?

Last edited:
Keith Mitchell @ The Honda Classic

I like the sound of fun.
This is freaking amazing. The resort is phenomenal and the courses are in such amazing condition it will make your head spin. This is a must sign up for everyone who can make the dates work. I wonder if there will be a Texas de Brazil sighting. That was an experience within an experience. I still dream about those bananas.

Another Mizuno trivia question; has any Mizuno player won a tournament on any Tour with the RB Tour golf ball? Name the player and tournament.

Another Mizuno trivia question; has any Mizuno player won a tournament on any Tour with the RB Tour golf ball? Name the player and tournament.

Attachments

• 1578731676763.jpeg
    1578731676763.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
This is freaking amazing. The resort is phenomenal and the courses are in such amazing condition it will make your head spin. This is a must sign up for everyone who can make the dates work. I wonder if there will be a Texas de Brazil sighting. That was an experience within an experience. I still dream about those bananas.
Someone skipped the long look at Chris Voshall video we shot. This question is hysterical based on that video.

Someone skipped the long look at Chris Voshall video we shot. This question is hysterical based on that video.
Please post the link of the long look video @JB

Here ya go

Haha I actually did watch it when it came out, I just forgot about it honestly. But he could still have the all you can eat bananas and it would still be worth it. I also heard a rumor that TDB also has a salad bar, although I have never tried it.

15787479782158973895043998331113.jpg

Haha I actually did watch it when it came out, I just forgot about it honestly. But he could still have the all you can eat bananas and it would still be worth it. I also heard a rumor that TDB also has a salad bar, although I have never tried it.
Me neither.

Mizuno is Stepping up.

They Dominate in Basketball and are set to expand their footprint in Golf.

From a Boutique Iron Forged Giant to Masters of the Kingdom.

Drivers, Woods, and Hybrids. Second to none.

Now Golf Balls and Apparel which is Smart and functionally appealing.

Plus a Rock Star Irons status with multiple Majors to Brag about.

This is the Go to event of the Year.

Cheers to @JB and Chris for pulling this off in March.

Just in time for the Masters.

This is insanely cool. South Florida in March sounds really nice right about now too!

Good luck to everyone entering this one!

Is this true?
I typed baseball. Especially in Japan. spell checker disapproved and I didn't pick up the typo.

Good catch.

Baseball, Golf and Sports Apparel Company.

Mizuno

Cheers

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB

Yeah, this event will be high on a lot of people‘s lists this year. Thanks for bumping that interview @JB!!

Me neither.
They do and I highly recommend skipping it. I missed out on some meat dishes while I was filling up my plate with salad. Amateur move

They do and I highly recommend skipping it. I missed out on some meat dishes while I was filling up my plate with salad. Amateur move
At any Buffet Always, steer clear of the Greens. Head towards the Meats.

Men Eat Meat. Blood Red Medium Rare. :Puma:

At any Buffet Always, steer clear of the Greens. Head towards the Meats.

Men Eat Meat. Blood Red Medium Rare. :Puma:

I’ve never had puma before, that’s a hell of an exotic meat :D

Having lived in Japan and Okinawa, Mizuno is BIG. I have owned in the past 12 years or so, MP-33's, MP 62's and now MP 25's. I remember this video when JB first posted it and I love the fact that a guy from right down the road, so to speak, actually works for Mizuno and is still there and doing great things. I can attest that TDB does have a salad bar, My bestest half took me there for Fathers day one year and had veggies and salad so I could enjoy a meat dinner, she has been a vegetarian for 30 years....but sat through my meat feast.....

Back