EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Awesome prize.

Amazing

The latest tweet from THP has me excited!

I had a blast talking with Vosh about this one. He seems genuinely excited to take in PGA National with THPers.
What a coincidence! I’m excited to take in PGA national with him!!

*hopefully* ?

Just watched the teaser video and I checked my schedule. I'm in for trying to get into this! This sounds like a blast and hanging with the Mizuno crew would be a lot of fun!

Just to play a round with Vosh has got to be a treat much less all the other perks. Who wouldn't want to sign up for this one?

Just to play a round with Vosh has got to be a treat much less all the other perks. Who wouldn't want to sign up for this one?
Just think how you could get in his head eating beef jerky the whole round! ?

??? Waiting for this one!

This might be the best Hump Day in a long line of normal boring wednesdays!

Signups coming

Mizuno is the Bomb...love my MP-25's

This is only an hour away from me! Fingers crossed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got the chance to watch the video and it should have a lot of people interested. Chris seems like a great guy to hang out with at the event plus that's some cool equipment to be getting. Just another awesome THP experience about to happen!

I love giving the woods a try. Criminally overlooked equipment needs to shine.

I suppose when I win, I would have to pay the extra baggage fees for the clubs? :sneaky:

Checking out the latest reviews on this driver has to have people even more excited about this trip. I know I am.

PGA National is a tough course on the sim so I can't imagine how it plays in-person! Some new woods would definitely help.

Back