The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

We'll have a couch for you buddy!

HAHA. I saw what happens when you stay on a Calloway couch. HAHA

So, first off, thanks to tadashi for working on some accommodation. It's very much appreciated and something that you don't have to be doing. Secondly, assuming that a lot of us don't have significant others with us, couldn't we actually put up to 6 people in a townhouse?

I will check to see if the couch is a pull out! I think at most, with out know about couch, 5 would be the number. Those with wives will sleep two couples per villa

Nah dude, it's doubtful at this point. We talked about it last night and it just doesn't make sense for them to be there, as I'll be gone and busy during the day time. THey have early bed times. My point is, we could all save some money by putting 6 people in a condo. That means that some Queen beds would have to be shared though and I'm not sure if anyone wants to do that or not. I've stayed at True Blue a bunch of times and the accommodations are very nice. I know where all the awesome restaurants are around there too! I will be going to my favorite little joint down there and destroying some fried oysters for sure!

Ill share a queensize with you.

On another note, really stoked to see South Carolina. Furthest east I've been is Florida.

On another note, really stoked to see South Carolina. Furthest east I've been is Florida.
Its a beautiful area, especially the Myrtle Beach area. Golf courses all over the place!

You get woken up with a camera in your face.
Let's hope that's it.

Its a beautiful area, especially the Myrtle Beach area. Golf courses all over the place!

I will be in Myrtle next weekend playing golf. I am really stoked.

I can hear the banjo's playing now :guitar::D....

Just saw a picture of Jake's Bridgestone Staff bag. Man I love what Bridgestone has brought to this event already. They seem to be just as excited about Morgan Cup 2.0 as we do.

Just saw a picture of Jake's Bridgestone Staff bag. Man I love what Bridgestone has brought to this event already. They seem to be just as excited about Morgan Cup 2.0 as we do.

Saw that pic as well. It looks sick Jake, I'm incredibly jealous!

I can't wait to meet Corey and tell him first hand how excited we all are.

They really impress with everything they do. Nothing is taken for granted and due thought is given to each detail. Unreal how lucky we are.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

They really impress with everything they do. Nothing is taken for granted and due thought is given to each detail. Unreal how lucky we are.

I mean you can tell from when we were on the conference call how excited they were about being part of the event. So far they have delivered on everything they said and more. It's fantastic to see a company involved with THP and The Morgan Cup that just seems to get it.

That staff bag sneak peek was awesome. Thanks Bridgestone for making MC 2.0 even better.

This is just the beginning.......

Bridgestone definately gets it!! I am glad to see an OEM excited about the MC and I am happy for all you Bridgestone staffers that are going to get spoiled rotten!! (okay maybe a little jealous too :D)

I think we will all have our spoiled rotten moments and it's just beginning. I love seeing Bridegstone's enthusiasm and quickness, I love that SRI opened the door for TC and yorkem to order custom lefty wedges, and I suspect Callaway will be springing into action once the PGA show is over.

I'm loving this whole thing lately. I've learned a ton about the company that I'm working with and couldn't be happier to have them outfitting me for this thing.

I think we will all have our spoiled rotten moments and it's just beginning. I love seeing Bridegstone's enthusiasm and quickness, I love that SRI opened the door for TC and yorkem to order custom lefty wedges, and I suspect Callaway will be springing into action once the PGA show is over.

I'm loving this whole thing lately. I've learned a ton about the company that I'm working with and couldn't be happier to have them outfitting me for this thing.

On the one hand I love the PGA show because you get to see all the new stuff. On the other hand I just want it over because I have a feeling us Callaway staffers will be getting some PM's with goodies to ponder. Bridgestone is killing it so far. The THP logo on the bag is incredible. Heck I might look to see if I can have someone do that on my Cally bag

On the one hand I love the PGA show because you get to see all the new stuff. On the other hand I just want it over because I have a feeling us Callaway staffers will be getting some PM's with goodies to ponder. Bridgestone is killing it so far. The THP logo on the bag is incredible. Heck I might look to see if I can have someone do that on my Cally bag

I hear you about the PGA Show, but it's going to be your source of some great information on what you could be playing. Same for me.

By the time we get a little closer each company will be bringing it 100%, right now Bridgestone seems to be spoiling us staffers and I have to be honest, I'm very thankful that I'm one of them. Each of these companies are outstanding and will definitely be making us all say "WOW" before it's all said and done. I have probably had at least 10 "holy crap" moments this time around, just knowing how awesome the first one was and getting another chance to do it again just blows me away. Just wait....at JB likes to say, "we ain't seen nothin' yet!"

Freddie, again, thanks so much for doing all that you have done. You are the man. Pretty certain I am coming down Wednesday, and I will pay for me and the wife just in case she finds a way to take off and come down.

I can fly US Airways for $370 plus $60 each way for luggage to Myrtle Beach, or $390 plus rental car to Charleston on Southwest. That's around a 2 hour drive each way.

If we won't need a rental car, then flying in to MB would be the way to go.

There is not tons within walking distance of the condo. Good food is about 4 miles away and grocery store is 2 miles away. Golf store about 5. Someone will need to rent a car or two.

A bunch of us will be driving in so there will be cars there

THIS^^^^

Booked my flights yesterday €985 which is $1267 and €70 extra to bring a golf bag. Flying Shannon to JFK, JFK to Charlotte NC, Charlotte NC to Myrtle Beach arrive in at 11.30pm wednesday night. On monday me and Regina will be flying back to New York to spend a week with her aunt and uncle, plus lots of shopping WOO HOO.

So excited now that the flights are booked

That is awesome DK!

I completely understand. I plan on commuting from either my wifes home town, Laurinburg, or Ocean Isle Beach down there. Both are less than 2 hours away. I might end up crashing on a couch if I stay to late one night. It should be a really good time though.

Couch will definitely be open for you DMB.

Worst Chunkyresponse ever

I will be driving my truck. I have room.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Back