Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
I think my flight out will be at 5pm on Monday or something like that. I know I'll be golfed out and all, but what the hell. Might as well golf it up while I'm there.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I think my flight out will be at 5pm on Monday or something like that. I know I'll be golfed out and all, but what the hell. Might as well golf it up while I'm there.
I know after the last MC there was no way in hell I was going to play golf on Monday. I normally can handle golf everyday for several days in a row but it takes a toll on you even more when it's a grind in competition like that. But then again you're a machine and your opponents will be easily disposed of. You'll be ready.

I'll be getting in Thursday at noon, if there is anyone interested in a Thursday afternoon round somewhere let me know. I could probably come Wednesday but I'm thinking to keep costs down and lessen the time away from the family I'll just fly out early Thursday.

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Jake I kind of like an afternoon time on Thursday.

tyno

B golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
PM sent Tad. Planning on an early Thursday morning arrival to get in as much practice as I can.

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Yea, I figure I'll be worn out, but I don't know what the hell else to do. As for Thursday, I have doubts that I'll be there early enough to play any golf.

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Yea, I figure I'll be worn out, but I don't know what the hell else to do. As for Thursday, I have doubts that I'll be there early enough to play any golf.
wait till you see how boring golf becomes following the morgan cup...it's sad

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
wait till you see how boring I become following the morgan cup...it's sad
Aww. Don't get down on yourself Dean.

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195
I am thinking I will be driving down Thursday and leaving Monday. Still don't know if my wife will be able to make it, so I will book it for both of us just in case. PM sent Freddie.

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Jake I kind of like an afternoon time on Thursday.
Count me in for a Thursday afternoon practice round!

Hawk I don't leave till like 5pm Monday either.....so I'll tee it up with you Monday if you want.

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Nice, Tim!

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195
Count me in for a Thursday afternoon practice round!

Hawk I don't leave till like 5pm Monday either.....so I'll tee it up with you Monday if you want.
Good chance I will be up for that too. Would be a blast to just tee it up for fun with you guys after the stress of the competition.

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Agreed. I do believe I'll have a few beers should we decide to do that.

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
I want to come down, hang out, and play, hell I may even help out...I need this Raleigh job offer to come through

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Frank, that would be awesome.

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195
I want to come down, hang out, and play, hell I may even help out...I need this Raleigh job offer to come through
I hope that it works out for you Frank. BTW, I thought you were already in Raleigh.

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
Frank I used to want that to work out for you

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
I live in Durham and I am getting ready to finish residency and get a new job. Could move over to Raleigh or out of the area. This all happens in June. Right now I'm waiting for my offer to come through from the state.

I hope that it works out for you Frank. BTW, I thought you were already in Raleigh.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Great stuff guys, I was discussing the MC with the wife last night and she would love to come but she would just want to relax by a pool all day and have a vacation, but I don't believe these condo's would have that would they?

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Great stuff guys, I was discussing the MC with the wife last night and she would love to come but she would just want to relax by a pool all day and have a vacation, but I don't believe these condo's would have that would they?
Well even with a pool there's no time for relaxation and vacationing on this trip. This is a business trip! At least that's what I tell my wife. Haha.

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
I jsut sent a PM out to confirm some arrangements so I can book some tickets! Flying into myrtle is really $$$. I might just put myself in JB's travel bag. He probably wouldnt notice.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Well even with a pool there's no time for relaxation and vacationing on this trip. This is a business trip! At least that's what I tell my wife. Haha.
Not relaxing with me by the pool, by herself by the pool. She needs a vacation from me as much as she needs a vacation from home.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in