The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Looks like Howzat has received his Bettinardi Putter!

Yes he did and its gooood looking

Yes he did and its gooood looking

I feel like all of the putters we are getting a leading up to the grand unveiling of the Queen Bee

I can't say enough about the way we have been treated so far. The putter is perfect and just rolling it for a hour or so it feels like an old friend. I am having trouble putting it down.

I can't say enough about the way we have been treated so far. The putter is perfect and just rolling it for a hour or so it feels like an old friend. I am having trouble putting it down.
That's great to hear Howzat. It's nice that regular golfers are getting the opportunity to get a taste of the big time. :)

I feel like all of the putters we are getting a leading up to the grand unveiling of the Queen Bee

Yeah, I hate to break it to everyone. but, that Queen Bee is gonna make computers all over the world crash

Yeah, I hate to break it to everyone. but, that Queen Bee is gonna make computers all over the world crash

it just may. I really liked the finish of it when I saw it at THP. I won't lie, it was seriously pondered

Queen B came in a close second for me as well. You will be a very happy man when it arrives One-T.

Queen B was also a close 2nd for me but in the end I just preferred the finish of the BB series a little more.

it just may. I really liked the finish of it when I saw it at THP. I won't lie, it was seriously pondered

Queen B came in a close second for me as well. You will be a very happy man when it arrives One-T.

you guys got scared cause GG said it was a girls putter.

If the fitter wasn't involved a Queen B would have been mine. With that said I think the Bettinardi fitting was much needed and the SS#10 fits me perfectly. The fitter had a customer that went from a 6 HC to a scratch golfer and I think this putter could help my HC drop 6 shots as well.

I'm just afraid of GG. Actually if I hadn't used the BB1F for a few rounds down in FL, I probably would have gone Queen B. Oh well dude, you'll be the trend setter

If the fitter wasn't involved a Queen B would have been mine. With that said I think the Bettinardi fitting was much needed and the SS#10 fits me perfectly. The fitter had a customer that went from a 6 HC to a scratch golfer and I think this putter could help my HC drop 6 shots as well.

Nah dude, I'm enough of a man to putt with a ladies putter like you. Brent from Studio B said he's sold quite a few of them to guys.

excuses!!!

I am getting very antsy seeing stuff arrive for other competitors...but I am patiently waiting...sort of

Yep....definitely want to see it! I definitely would have gone for the Queen B

I am getting very antsy seeing stuff arrive for other competitors...but I am patiently waiting...sort of

I call Yahtzee on that, dude. I know if I were in your shoes, I'd be pacing up and down my house!

I hear ya bro, watching everybody get stuff in makes me even more excited about what is to come!

It's nice that regular golfers are getting the opportunity to get a taste of the big time. :)

Yorkem it's not a thing bro, I don't even give it a second thought! This is going to be one he!! of a weekend.

We have 5 dedicated threads, stuff being posted, TC got his bag, wedges getting order, putter fittings.....and we aren't even out of January. As my friend says, it's mind bottling the stuff you guys have coming your way!!
The PGA will serve as a huge teaser, I'll be posting some serious looks!

I'm sure there will be some exciting stuff at the PGA show. I'm jealous.

Yorkem it's not a thing bro, I don't even give it a second thought! This is going to be one he!! of a weekend.

We have 5 dedicated threads, stuff being posted, TC got his bag, wedges getting order, putter fittings.....and we aren't even out of January. As my friend says, it's mind bottling the stuff you guys have coming your way!!

Dont forget putters getting delivered!

Dont forget putters getting delivered.

It's nice that regular golfers are getting the opportunity to get a taste of the big time. :)

Back