The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Hehe...a double post, an hour apart? That takes skills!

Was thinking the same thing. Its either mad skills or horrible lag! Either way he makes a great point

I just wondered if anyone noticed what I said. :)

I was sincere in what I said. I think it's great that you guys get to experience this!

I just wondered if anyone noticed what I said. :)

I was sincere in what I said. I think it's great that you guys get to experience this!

It really is, for sure! I'm sure it's making quite a few THPers want to work on their game this season so that they can try to compete next year!

I can wait for the equipment, I'm most excited about meeting up with my teammates and playing some golf. I miss those guys, except Tmex grrrrrrrrrr

Guys lets keep this thread fairly clean and have it about specific Morgan Cup items. Banter can be saved for regular threads.

It's nice that regular golfers are getting the opportunity to get a taste of the big time. :)

Yes it is, Sean! This will be something that we can remember for the rest of our lives. It almost seems too normal since we are all so used to amazing things here.

And don't forget folks - we didn't even announce participants until March last year. Plenty of time for things to arrive :) Talk it up and use all your means to represent your sponsors.

It's a done deal! I need someone to pick me up on Thursday and drop me off on Monday!

Depart: Kansas City, MO to Myrtle Beach, SC

Depart: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:15 AM MCI
Arrive: Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:55 PM MYR

Return: Myrtle Beach, SC to Kansas City, MO

Depart: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:15 AM MYR
Arrive: Monday, July 30, 2012 2:37 PM MCI

I change planes in Charlotte each way.

It says I have 24 hours to cancel. I should keep checking it every day, at least until it goes up in price, and cancel and repurchase in case it goes down! haha

It's a done deal! I need someone to pick me up on Thursday and drop me off on Monday!

It says I have 24 hours to cancel. I should keep checking it every day, at least until it goes up in price, and cancel and repurchase in case it goes down! haha

Nice itinerary Smalls!

I am still trying to decide whether to fly or drive. I am still waiting on about 4 people to tell me if they are coming. If I have enough people coming we will cram in a vehicle or two so we can enjoy the drive down together. Man I get more and more excited as every day passes!

I need some advice on travel bags for the staff bags. Anyone have any thoughts on that for those of us who are flying? Hard case is a must?

There are some full threads on travel bags you might want to check out. If it were me, and its not, but if it were, I would ONLY consider one travel bag. My sponsors. If that is the only item I have to buy for a full set of sticks and staff bag, Im okay with it.

There are some full threads on travel bags you might want to check out. If it were me, and its not, but if it were, I would ONLY consider one travel bag. My sponsors. If that is the only item I have to buy for a full set of sticks and staff bag, Im okay with it.

Great advice JB. I was leaning in that direction.

Guys spread the word when you can about the Morgan Cup Fan Page. Thank you for all the attention it has been getting, I really appreciate it.

Good Advice there JB!

I change planes in Charlotte each way.

I am a little behind, but that is awesome Smallie. Glad you have that part set.

I have been searching for a Bridgestone Umbrella for my staff bag....any help would be appreciated.

Guys spread the word when you can about the Morgan Cup Fan Page. Thank you for all the attention it has been getting, I really appreciate it.
Thanks for the heads up. I missed there was even a fan page. Lots of great info flowing from it!

Seeing Smalls book his itinerary has me thinking I need to get on the wagon and check it out myself.

I have been searching for a Bridgestone Umbrella for my staff bag....any help would be appreciated.
I am in the same boat. I haven't bought an umbrella in ages and I need to check out what is in the stores and get one ordered.

Cookie for the win!

Back