The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

I definitely have the PTO time so I'm all for it. I show it's about 24 hours from my place to Myrtle Beach. I think Smalls already has his plane tickets but I bet we could pick up Hawk. Come rolling up laying on the horn, he couldn't possibly refuse!
Nope, we could have beer in the car (Canadian Beer) and he would be in the car before we could slow down. I have the time off too, and I do love saving money. Plus what could be better than a road trip with Jake and Ryan and Ben? Answer: Nothing.

Guys lets keep this conversation to the MC. While its fine to discuss travel plans and arrangements, perhaps the actual planning of the cross country trip would be better served via PM.

Nope, we could have beer in the car (Canadian Beer) and he would be in the car before we could slow down. I have the time off too, and I do love saving money. Plus what could be better than a road trip with Jake and Ryan and Ben? Answer: Nothing.
Cuz we're the 3 best friends that anyone could have....we're the 3 best friends that anyone could have....we're the 3 best friends that anyone could have and we'll never ever ever ever leave each other.

According to google maps one route takes us right through or very close to where I think Hawk lives too.

Guys lets keep this conversation to the MC. While its fine to discuss travel plans and arrangements, perhaps the actual planning of the cross country trip would be better served via PM.
Sorry, I didn't see this before I replied.

Saw so many Golf in Myrtle Beach commercials on over the weekend, just got me more and more excited about playing this at True Blue and Caledonia

Oh yeah, plus the fact that we are in February and the warm weather is going to be here soon enough that we will be able to get out much more often to play golf! As the weather starts to turn I'm sure we will all get more and more excited!

Ok guys time to make some decisions. I need to know who is bringing a guest or guests, the date of arrival and departure. I want to secure these condos his week. Please get me this information ASAP. Thank you for you assistance in this matter!

Myself and Regina will be arriving into MB airport at 11.30pm on Wed 25th and fly out on Mon 30th at 11.15am. We will gladly share a condo with others. Thanks or looking after the accommodation really appreciate it

Ok guys time to make some decisions. I need to know who is bringing a guest or guests, the date of arrival and departure. I want to secure these condos his week. Please get me this information ASAP. Thank you for you assistance in this matter!

PM sent. Thanks!

Just me Freddie. Arrive Thursday, leave Monday.

I can't wait to hang out with your wife.

LOL - you hacking into my PM's? She is a cool chick so I don't blame you one bit! :laugh:

I will do my final checking and try to PM you by Tuesday at the latest.

I will get it to you by weds. I'm trying to get some support to come down with me but not sure.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

It will be the wife and I. Thanks angain for putting this together Tadashi!

Freddie, I will be all alone....arrive Wednesday and leave on Monday.

Freddie, I don't know yet but if I had to bet I will be coming by myself. I don't want my home life to mix with my THP life, the worlds must not collide or it will kill independent coolbreeze.

No guest for me. I will be arriving on Thursday 7/26 and leaving Monday 7/30. Flying into Myrtle Beach (in case anyone cares).

Flying solo.

Coming in Thurdsay and leaving monday.

Freddie, I don't know yet but if I had to bet I will be coming by myself. I don't want my home life to mix with my THP life, the worlds must not collide or it will kill independent coolbreeze.

Looks and brains! I'm pondering a Wednesday arrival but latest Thursday morning so I can golf that day. I will be single and ready to mingle!

I should be arriving weds. I need to get with my Carolina friend and figure this oot!

Looks and brains! I'm pondering a Wednesday arrival but latest Thursday morning so I can golf that day. I will be single and ready to mingle!

I'm thinking the same thing.

Practice round Wednesday maybe?

Definately a practice round on Thursday....I'll be getting there Wednesday but not till late afternoon. My flights were over 100 bucks cheaper coming in Wednesday instead of Thursday.

Back