The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

I think my flight out will be at 5pm on Monday or something like that. I know I'll be golfed out and all, but what the hell. Might as well golf it up while I'm there.

I think my flight out will be at 5pm on Monday or something like that. I know I'll be golfed out and all, but what the hell. Might as well golf it up while I'm there.
I know after the last MC there was no way in hell I was going to play golf on Monday. I normally can handle golf everyday for several days in a row but it takes a toll on you even more when it's a grind in competition like that. But then again you're a machine and your opponents will be easily disposed of. You'll be ready.

I'll be getting in Thursday at noon, if there is anyone interested in a Thursday afternoon round somewhere let me know. I could probably come Wednesday but I'm thinking to keep costs down and lessen the time away from the family I'll just fly out early Thursday.

Jake I kind of like an afternoon time on Thursday.

PM sent Tad. Planning on an early Thursday morning arrival to get in as much practice as I can.

Yea, I figure I'll be worn out, but I don't know what the hell else to do. As for Thursday, I have doubts that I'll be there early enough to play any golf.

Yea, I figure I'll be worn out, but I don't know what the hell else to do. As for Thursday, I have doubts that I'll be there early enough to play any golf.

wait till you see how boring golf becomes following the morgan cup...it's sad

wait till you see how boring I become following the morgan cup...it's sad

Aww. Don't get down on yourself Dean.

I am thinking I will be driving down Thursday and leaving Monday. Still don't know if my wife will be able to make it, so I will book it for both of us just in case. PM sent Freddie.

Jake I kind of like an afternoon time on Thursday.

Count me in for a Thursday afternoon practice round!

Hawk I don't leave till like 5pm Monday either.....so I'll tee it up with you Monday if you want.

Nice, Tim!

Count me in for a Thursday afternoon practice round!

Hawk I don't leave till like 5pm Monday either.....so I'll tee it up with you Monday if you want.

Good chance I will be up for that too. Would be a blast to just tee it up for fun with you guys after the stress of the competition.

Agreed. I do believe I'll have a few beers should we decide to do that.

I want to come down, hang out, and play, hell I may even help out...I need this Raleigh job offer to come through

Frank, that would be awesome.

I want to come down, hang out, and play, hell I may even help out...I need this Raleigh job offer to come through

I hope that it works out for you Frank. BTW, I thought you were already in Raleigh.

Frank I used to want that to work out for you

I live in Durham and I am getting ready to finish residency and get a new job. Could move over to Raleigh or out of the area. This all happens in June. Right now I'm waiting for my offer to come through from the state.

I hope that it works out for you Frank. BTW, I thought you were already in Raleigh.

Great stuff guys, I was discussing the MC with the wife last night and she would love to come but she would just want to relax by a pool all day and have a vacation, but I don't believe these condo's would have that would they?

Great stuff guys, I was discussing the MC with the wife last night and she would love to come but she would just want to relax by a pool all day and have a vacation, but I don't believe these condo's would have that would they?
Well even with a pool there's no time for relaxation and vacationing on this trip. This is a business trip! At least that's what I tell my wife. Haha.

I jsut sent a PM out to confirm some arrangements so I can book some tickets! Flying into myrtle is really $$$. I might just put myself in JB's travel bag. He probably wouldnt notice.

Well even with a pool there's no time for relaxation and vacationing on this trip. This is a business trip! At least that's what I tell my wife. Haha.
Not relaxing with me by the pool, by herself by the pool. She needs a vacation from me as much as she needs a vacation from home.

Back