The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Not relaxing with me by the pool, by herself by the pool. She needs a vacation from me as much as she needs a vacation from home.
Truth! My wife actually looks forward to getting rid of me, I think that's when she invites her boyfriends over.

Breeze, my experience has been that the ladies enjoy the nightlife, but get a little restless and annoyed during the golfing activities.

Breeze, my experience has been that the ladies enjoy the nightlife, but get a little restless and annoyed during the golfing activities.
I agree boys, I don't think she will be coming but its gonna cost me one day. I would say for now its safe to put me down as a single till I bunk with Puttin46pack

I agree boys, I don't think she will be coming but its gonna cost me one day. I would say for now its safe to put me down as a single till I bunk with Puttin46pack
By July we'll easily fit in a twin. Save room, should only cost us 1/2 each too.

Great stuff guys, I was discussing the MC with the wife last night and she would love to come but she would just want to relax by a pool all day and have a vacation, but I don't believe these condo's would have that would they?

If not, there is a beach very close by. That's where my wife will likely be on Thursday and Friday.

If not, there is a beach very close by. That's where my wife will likely be on Thursday and Friday.

I am hoping there will be plenty of options for the wife to be occupied while I am golfing. There is no way she is going to want to follow me around the course for 4 days.

The condo's do have a pool area sorry its a small picture. My girlfriend has offered to help GG with stuff so hopefully that will keep her occupied

pool_1-120x75.jpg

I am hoping there will be plenty of options for the wife to be occupied while I am golfing. There is no way she is going to want to follow me around the course for 4 days.

Precisely the same issue here! We will get them chatting before July.

My plan is to arrive Wednesday and play a practice round at each course Thursday.

My plan is to arrive Wednesday and play a practice round at each course Thursday.

not a bad idea, but I will warn you not to get burned out on Thursday. Friday is going to be a very long and tiring day as will Saturday.

not a bad idea, but I will warn you not to get burned out on Thursday. Friday is going to be a very long and tiring day as will Saturday.

I hear ya....I am so used to walking 27 or 36 during the summer that I really think I will be fine carting it for 36 on Thursday. Not ragging anyone that uses a cart, I am just so used to walking in the summer that when in a cart it feels like nothing.

This was my thinking as well.

Finally got my confirmations from my family, and i am so excited they are supporting me through all of this. They have been asking me questions about the MC non-stop and they are excited to come watch! I have 5 family members coming with me. My parents, wife, and brother are all riding down with me late wednesday, and we will arrive Thursday morning and I will get some practice rounds in on Thursday. My grandma is also coming up from Sarasota, so I am super excited for that. My grandma used to play a lot of golf so she thinks this is awesome too. I am just excited to have my family there so they can share in this amazing experience with me and get to know all of you.

Finally got my confirmations from my family, and i am so excited they are supporting me through all of this. They have been asking me questions about the MC non-stop and they are excited to come watch! I have 5 family members coming with me. My parents, wife, and brother are all riding down with me late wednesday, and we will arrive Thursday morning and I will get some practice rounds in on Thursday. My grandma is also coming up from Sarasota, so I am super excited for that. My grandma used to play a lot of golf so she thinks this is awesome too. I am just excited to have my family there so they can share in this amazing experience with me and get to know all of you.

Thats great man. Its good to have family support

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Very nice to see you have some family coming, IN. It will be cool to see some mini galleries out there.

^^it's great that everyone wants to share in this experience with you...

sign my wife up for the beach/pool with the rest of them.

Very nice to see you have some family coming, IN. It will be cool to see some mini galleries out there.

yeah, but I will miss CG13's sister

Heads up to whoever hasn't gotten tickets yet: Southwest just raised their ticket prices $5 each way. Last time they raised prices the other airlines followed suit.

I just book our flights, JB and I are set to come to Myrtle Beach!
This is a good thing. You two really need to be there! haha

Heads up to whoever hasn't gotten tickets yet: Southwest just raised their ticket prices $5 each way. Last time they raised prices the other airlines followed suit.

The legacy carriers (Delta, US, AA, United) already have matched it on all domestic routes.

The legacy carriers (Delta, US, AA, United) already have matched it on all domestic routes.

According to Captn Golf, this is just a start. Expect rates to go up rather quickly over the next month or so.

thanks for the heads up Smalls....I need to do this soon. No idea why I procrastinate on booking flights all the time

Back