The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Looking good Mr Kelly, looks and sounds like a great celebration.

Haha Jake your trophy me arse. She is safe and sound at home after a busy night on the beer. People kept trying to pour drink into it. Lots of photos with me and friends holding her, I should have charged per photo

The head isnt the best today lads. Great night had by all I went to bed at 4am and they were still drinking

Good to hear they put you to bed Kelly! That means it was an awesome time.

Haha Jake your trophy me arse. She is safe and sound at home after a busy night on the beer. People kept trying to pour drink into it. Lots of photos with me and friends holding her, I should have charged per photo
That's awesome, I'm glad you got to share it and enjoy it all together!!!

The Morgan Cup has made it's way back to the United States and Texas specifically!!

evapusep.jpg

ygenagug.jpg

Looking good Mike. Keep it safe for me.

nice pictures cookie! glad the cup is back in the USA!

Very cool! Hope this makes a stop in Mobile next year.

Lookin' good cookie, love it's place for fame!!!

Looks awesome Cookie!

The Morgan Cup has made it's way back to the United States and Texas specifically!!

evapusep.jpg

ygenagug.jpg

I'm glad it arrived safely. Looks very cool sitting there

It's going to look so good in Orlando in a few months. Make sure you clean for us Cookie. But seriously that is one fine trophy and never gets old.

looks awesome Cookie.
i wonder if Team Hackers will ever get our engraved plate stuck on that thing, like we deserve...:alien:

salright...just make 2 this year, 2012 and 2013 and we'll slap 'em on there!

It's going to look so good in Orlando in a few months. Make sure you clean for us Cookie. But seriously that is one fine trophy and never gets old.

Your right, it will look great in Orlando. I am bringing it with me to the demo day in May to show it off.

looks awesome Cookie.
i wonder if Team Hackers will ever get our engraved plate stuck on that thing, like we deserve...:alien:

salright...just make 2 this year, 2012 and 2013 and we'll slap 'em on there!

I think that was the plan, easier to just go ahead and get 2 of the plates engraved at once. I will just use a Sharpie on one of them for the time being.

We all know how you like to show off, prettiest bell at the Ball last year. :D

I'm shocked that the cup lived through her stay in Ireland! Especially over St. Patty's Day! It's a miracle!

evapusep.jpg

ygenagug.jpg
Awesome! Looks good Cookie! Does it smell like Guinness?

looks good Cookie. Someday that cup will say Team Hackers on it:alien:

Awesome! Looks good Cookie! Does it smell like Guinness?

Actually, I gave it a whiff and it did not surprisingly.

Dean, it's alright.....after this year we may just rename it to The Hackers Cup.

Dean, it's alright.....after this year we may just rename it to The Hackers Cup.
yes, Its a shame the same people get to spend time with it for another year.

Is there a video re-cap of this event? Pretty keen to check it out.

Is there a video re-cap of this event? Pretty keen to check it out.

There was meant to be DVD's made but i'm sure one of the mod's could come along and clear this up for you

No way I would be sticking my nose anywhere near it after a trip to Ireland. Gosh the indignities she must have witnessed...

No way I would be sticking my nose anywhere near it after a trip to Ireland. Gosh the indignities she must have witnessed...

How dare you insinuate anything untoward happened to such a beautiful cup :alien:

Back