The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was cool CG!! Great celebration!!! I would have downed more of it tho!!

I just turned 30, I look 18, and I smoke cigs! oh...some people say Jeff Overton looks like me

That description reeks of toughness - I'd run if you approached me on the street.

Tap before talk.

I'll be 34 when the Morgan cup arrives. I think my index is 6.0 but I haven't played since October.

I'll wait till I find out my team before I make a video. ;).

Tappin to the oldies

Loved the questions because they were easier than I thought they would be. For fun I pretended and I was in and wrote up a mock email but didn't send.

Congrats to everyone!!

Did you have your address on it?

Congratulations to the 16 that made it. It will be a great match. I may have to come to Florida and check it out. I have not been to Florida so its a great reason to go.

have fun.

My champagne celebration!!!!

It was all going well until i could barely open my eyes lol it stung!!

I wanted to say more but it all went so fast!

[video=youtube;g14-qW1E2Ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14-qW1E2Ew[/video]

I need to work on my video skills for the future lol

and the girlfriend is gonna freak when she gets home and her bathroom is covered in bubbly. haha

wow that was a great video!!! Make sure you bring some of that champagne down to the Morgan Cup.

Well done Cg! Loved the video!

that is crazy CG... nice work and love the enthusiasm

haha thanks guys!! im gonna look for an oversized bottle for my team to celebrate with!!! haha.

I just did that with a bottle of Maalox.

Kevin

Awesome CG!! I think that expresses our emotion perfectly.

Did you have your address on it?

Congratulations to the 16 that made it. It will be a great match. I may have to come to Florida and check it out. I have not been to Florida so its a great reason to go.

have fun.

We would love to have you. And trust me, the attendees that come to watch will all have a great time.

and the girlfriend is gonna freak when she gets home and her bathroom is covered in bubbly. haha

That was awesome! Love the celebration!

Tell her you were trying to set up a romantic surprise and it went horribly awry

I'll say again that I am going to do all I can to come see this. I should be able to get away for a weekend.

Congratulations to all of the players and thank you again to THP, TaylorMade, Callaway, and everyone else involved in such a awesome event.

You're all going to have a blast.

:rockon:

CG! That is the absolute best thing ever!! Congrats man.

Congrats guys!! Lucky ba$tards!!! :)

I really hope some people decide to come down and watch the event. Knowing JB he has more then a few surprises up his sleeve for those that attend. I am really excited for Thursday night to find out if I will be with Taylormade or Callaway. Both are great companies and have top notch equipment on on the market.

Great stuff CG. Better get the mop out before the GF/wife gets home

can u tell i was excited? hehe just a little :)

All I got to say about that video is: :D:laughing::rofl::thumb: ! Great job CG13 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back