The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want some of this Tiger Hater Jr.....oh, you're not playing!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yep, my buddy is at Happy Hour :drinks:! Sic em Jake :D

I love the idea. I think team villas would be very cool.

When the Morgan Cup thread first appeared, I suggested staying in the villas with a "team room" setup, so obviously I'd be in. I guess I should figure out if my wife wants to come to this thing, she may have something to say about where we stay if she comes. :D

I would be in on any team villa, I have no idea yet when I will be flying down or out, I do know that I will be leaving my igloo, packing some poutine, say eh to a few people and then dominate!

of the 16 participants who would be up for staying in a "house" at the resort?

I'd have to consider the details. Pretty sure my wife is coming with me this time.

Guys, we'll know who's on what teams next week. Perhaps it would be best to figure out that first then I'm all for having my team share a house together, you know, for the comraderie and whatnot.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Guys, we'll know who's on what teams next week. Perhaps it would be best to figure out that first then I'm all for having my team share a house together, you know, for the comraderie and whatnot.

A wise plan, although the whatnot sounds a little scary.

Yeah I agree that once teams are decided we can cover that. Plus this probably isn't the thread for that talk....we're more about calling people fat in this one. :wink:

Whatnot, huh? Now I'm concerned. Define whatnot. There're some things I just won't do. Not even for The Morgan Cup.

Kevin

Thanks, Dad. LOL. Seriously, qualifying for this event is definitely going to result in some lifestyle changes for me. I can still play, but weight gain has slowly deteriorated my game, especially driving distance and long iron play.

So losing a few pounds will do the opposite. My wife and daughter are totally on board for some healthier eating. If I was a vegetable or piece of fruit located in the state of WI, I would be very afraid.

Who knows, I may even exercise.

A little.

Kevin

Your cooking abilities should be able to handle that.

No doubt, that day is going to be a test. I played 18 holes of stroke play and 9 of match play last August on a brutally hot day. On top of the heat and humidity, the WI mosquitoes were the size of crows. There wasn't much left in the tank at the end, so I know something needs to be done to increase my stamina.

Kevin

If one can come in a day or two early and acclimate, it certainly helps.

I would be. I'm hoping to get there Tuesday night but may not make until Wednesday depending on flights and when a tournament my daughter will be playing ends on Tuesday. It will be her first high school event. Her school is also the host of the event. It looks like I can fly out late out of Midway in Chicago. I want to stay at Reunion the days prior so will be looking for the most affordable option there whether it be a room, villa, etc. I hope to play some golf to get a feel for the place and conditions. If that's cool with the organizers of course.

Maybe we need a planning thread?

Kevin

Well that kills that idea....hehe

When the Morgan Cup thread first appeared, I suggested staying in the villas with a "team room" setup, so obviously I'd be in. I guess I should figure out if my wife wants to come to this thing, she may have something to say about where we stay if she comes. :D

It can work, however keep in mind that some might be bringing family and make a trip out of it though. But it can become more affordable with villa living. Once the teams are put together, everybody can start planning.

We will also have an itinerary put together.

Whatnot, huh? Now I'm concerned. Define whatnot. There're some things I just won't do. Not even for The Morgan Cup.

Kevin

In Canada `whatnot`consists of beer, maple syrup, a 9 iron, some smooth jazz, and cheese curds.

Kevin
Good one! Who knows what the 'what not' is when ol hairy one is concerned!

I'll break you b*tches in proper then. For some of you, this is your 1st THP golfing experience. It's hardcore and I like breaking the noobs in Southern style! Whatnot involves a buscuit and a circle. Just watch out for Jake, he likes the biscuit.

I'll break you b*tches in proper then. For some of you, this is your 1st THP golfing experience. It's hardcore and I like breaking the noobs in Southern style! Whatnot involves a buscuit and a circle. Just watch out for Jake, he likes the biscuit.

ROTFL, was Jake just hungry?

I'll break you b*tches in proper then.

No wonder hundy wanted in so badly.

good lord!!!!

In Canada `whatnot`consists of beer, maple syrup, a 9 iron, some smooth jazz, and cheese curds.

Sorry CB, I'm not up for any whatnot that involves Maple Syrup and a 9 Iron...that stuff may fly north of the border, but I'm pretty sure laws would be broken in Florida with that kind of stuff :act-up:

Sorry CB, I'm not up for any whatnot that involves Maple Syrup and a 9 Iron...that stuff many fly north of the border, but I'm pretty sure laws would be broken in Florida with that kind of stuff :act-up:

Probably, you should come up to Canada where the suns always shining and the sheep are nervous.

Leave it to the Canadians to use sticky maple syrup instead of a more water soluble product.

In England a cookie is called a biscuit.

Kevin

No wonder hundy wanted in so badly.
damn!

!

LOL!!! proper like?

Probably, you should come up to Canada where the suns always shining and the sheep are nervous.
Im scared. :eek:

:hungry::popcorn:

Not a bad shot - I can hit 8 or 9 iron same shot.................Great video though...........looking forward to coming down and teeign it up...............

I dont know what you girls are scared of people eat whatnot all the time in Texas. For dessert.

Not a bad shot - I can hit 8 or 9 iron same shot.................Great video though...........looking forward to coming down and teeign it up...............

See you there.

Kevin

I'll never look at creamed beef the same way now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back