The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an incredible opportunity for the players AND for fellow THPers to act as spectators in our own Cup, The Morgan Cup.

While I won't be participating, I am already looking for vacation days to come down for at least the weekend and act as moral support for those playing.

Good luck to those of you signing up!

Amazing! GG's email is going to take a beating! I know I will be watching the seconds on the 15th.

I'll be ready with my debit card on that day. Hopefully I get lucky. What a great experience for the people that get to play. Thanks to everyone that took the time to set this up.

Unreal. Just freaking unreal. You're like mads scientists, JB and GG. A man and woman truly of the people. I'm dying to know that I can't come, but I will be so thrilled for those of you that can make it. Kudos.

Yep, that is amazing. There really are no words to even begin to describe how awesome this is going to be. Thank you THP, thank you TaylorMade, and last but not least, thank you Callaway!

WOW. Oh and congrats to the captains! I hope to serve one of you well as a member of your team!

WOW!!! I'm uber jealous of the 14 to be able to qualify for this event. TC and Biggsy you guys will be great captains. I can't wait for more announcements on how to attend the event.

Once again... WOW!

good luck to everyone eligible this should be a fun event!

Just so I understand something...
The $399 includes all the equipment...to keep??

if so...that is so friggin awesome!!!

Agreed that TC and biggsy are great choices for captains. Excellent picks.

These are awesome details, and I'm definitely interested as I'm sure many others will be. I just have to get my post count up in the next few weeks!

Don't know that I'm ready to go head to head with guys from the same tees. Sure sounds like a lot of fun though.:thinking:

Well this is just way to awesome!! I cant wait to see who gets to play in this! With my handicapp of 20.3 right now and our posting season not opening till March 15th I am out of the running. I cannot even imagine how much work JB, GG and whoever else was invoved put into this, but this just goes to show how much the OEMS have come to respect JB, GG and THP as a whole! Do the team captains get to name the teams or how are the teams going to be named? Good luck to all of you come March!!

I got so excited I failed at simple instructions and already was probably the first person to jump the gun.

this is simply amazing.

Do the team captains get to name the teams or how are the teams going to be named? Good luck to all of you come March!!

Check the post again RW. The teams are already named.

I got so excited I failed at simple instructions and already was probably the first person to jump the gun.

this is simply amazing.

You sure did. You win the award for the first ridiculous skimmer of the event.

YOU SENT YOUR EMAIL IN ALREADY!

Well this is just way to awesome!! I cant wait to see who gets to play in this! With my handicapp of 20.3 right now and our posting season not opening till March 15th I am out of the running. I cannot even imagine how much work JB, GG and whoever else was invoved put into this, but this just goes to show how much the OEMS have come to respect JB, GG and THP as a whole! Do the team captains get to name the teams or how are the teams going to be named? Good luck to all of you come March!!
That part is what is the most amazing to me. I mean I knew THP was "known" and what not but this just goes to show just how great a place this really is!

If you are talking about team names it's Team Hackers vs Team Paradise.

JB & GG had a vision a few months ago and it's so surreal that it's coming true. This is huge! I don't know where any amateur golfer has ever had an opportunity like this. I know how much time and effort has gone into this and I can't begin to describe how excited JB and GG are about this event.

I'm honored to be a part of it and I promise to represent THP like they deserve. I'm still speachless that it came together and I'm excited about captaining the winning team.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I would think they would have to do some sort of Captains picks once people have paid...(tempered with keeping the handicaps essentially semi balanced........)

What a crazy cool opportunity. 14 emails will GG's email in about one second. I'll be sending mine.

Kevin

this is absolutely incredible. I only wish I had found THP sooner haha. Really looking forward to the coverage on this and to see 16 lucky people have a real deal staff bag! BIG thumbs up to THP, Callaway and Taylormade!

JB & GG had a vision a few months ago and it's so surreal that it's coming true. This is huge! I don't know where any amateur golfer has ever had an opportunity like this. I know how much time and effort has gone into this and I can't begin to describe how excited JB and GG are about this event.

I'm honored to be a part of it and I promise to represent THP like they deserve. I'm still speachless that it came together and I'm excited about captaining the winning team.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Way to go on being captain TC!!!

I am positive you will be a great captain and lead whoever is on your team to victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back