The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they are reading this thread and the trash talk thread and loving it. I have to tell you when companies step up like this it makes me want to buy their stuff even more. Love it!!

I got lucky and landed just a position this week and I am working 10 hour days every day this week just incase I make one of the emails to fund the entry fee.

JB I know you guys have got to be excited as all get out! For THP to be given this awesome privilege speaks volumes about how much this place is respected. No other site takes care of its members the way you guys do and it shows!

We are getting ready to speak with both sponsoring companies and go through some details, and each time we do one of these calls, we get more and more excited.

Tomorrow, we will be announcing who is captaining Team Hackers and who is captaining Team Paradise.

I am trying to catch up with everthing I missed today, this confuses me ( not a hard thing to do of course) I thought Biggsy was Captain of Team Hackers and TC was captain of Team Paradise?

I am trying to catch up with everthing I missed today, this confuses me ( not a hard thing to do of course) I thought Biggsy was Captain of Team Hackers and TC was captain of Team Paradise?

Did we say that somewhere? I dont remember doing so if we did

Did we say that somewhere? I dont remember doing so if we did

Opening post of the smack thread....

The Inaugural Morgan Cup is coming in August and with 16 participants being involved in a special event THP wanted to have a thread for "trash talk".

The captains have been selected and TC and biggsy will be leading Team Hackers and Team Paradise respectively. Only one team will prevail and be named the winners!

Opening post of the smack thread....

What was meant there was that each one will be leading one of those teams. Maybe different wording was needed, but I just did/do not see it that way.

Tomorrow we will be announcing the team leaders.

Not necessarily MORE stuff coming out....Just how excited the companies are to meet their staff and all the cool things they have planned for them.

Have these two amazing companies behind this ensures what a great competitive event this is going to be.

I'm really looking forward to meeting my new boss!

Yeah and just think the cup isn't til august and there are 14 other people to get involved....I can't wait.

When the 14 are picked this thread is going to BLOW UP for 4 months until the even. Right now its just TC vs Biggsy, but when its 8 on 8 its going to be crazy.

Some of you boys may want to hold off smack talkin who may become your future captain. Could make for tense team meetings and I could very easily pair you against a single digit capper to put you in your place. ;)

Lol. Shoot, I'd have to put that single capper in their perspective place with my doctorate in scramblenomics.

**Edit... I'm still working on that disertation. Lord knows if I can even spell the word haha.

Some of you boys may want to hold off smack talkin who may become your future captain. Could make for tense team meetings and I could very easily pair you against a single digit capper to put you in your place. ;)

When the 14 are picked this thread is going to BLOW UP for 4 months until the even. Right now its just TC vs Biggsy, but when its 8 on 8 its going to be crazy.

With the outing as a preview, toss down a few drinks at the IBar and I am sure the smack will flow!!

Lol. Shoot, I'd have to put that single capper in their perspective place with my doctorate in scramblenomics.

**Edit... I'm still working on that disertation. Lord knows if I can even spell the word haha.

Sic em Yoc!

Wow this thread blew up. Here I thought my two videos would last the week or be posted at a slower pace, lol.

Nice work TC, you are an entertaining cat. You ever gonna leave the house?

I'm enjoying this and it's a lot of fun, but I'll be glad when my teammates join in on the fun.

A little background...never did an egg shot, didn't know what to expect and I'm glad it was one take. Made sure they were nice and refrigerated and relieved nothing got caught in my mouth or that video might have ended up on Tosh.O.

I shot two more videos and will shoot some more tomorrow. Don't think I will give them all to JB at once. :D

For now, my videos will do the talking.

I haven't earned the right to talk smack until I've earned a place on one of the teams. Until then, or after then it's :popcorn:

What was meant there was that each one will be leading one of those teams. Maybe different wording was needed, but I just did/do not see it that way.

Tomorrow we will be announcing the team leaders.

Ah, I read it the same way that WR did.
Can't wait!

after the gigantic FREAKING WOW post by JB - i just cant express how truly exciting this has become. to see a normally calm, controlled person in JB go crazy - im just riding clouds lol

I am enjoying this..lol. This is going to be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back