The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the coolest things Ive seen done. Not to mention only $399. Wish I could do it!

The only part of this that I'm bemoaning is the four week wait between the announcement and the email frenzy of March 15th. I mean, I understand why it was done this way, but my productivity is down, I'm losing sleep, and I alternate between being ecstatic of the prospect of getting in and depressed at the thought of not getting in. I've just resorted (and am failing) to trying not to think about it as much :act-up:

I agree AD, I tell people about this event and they look at me like I am a liar.

I had a dream about this last night, and it was awesome, I woke up thinking I was in, and then remembered the reality. The waiting is killing me.

Can't wait to find out which team I'll be Captaining. I like the sound of Team Hacker but I also think that I would fit right in with Team Paradise as well.

AD's right, it does seem like some time from now until when the other participants are selected. I'm still pumped though.

TC are you going to grow beard out like players do up to Superbowl or Stanley Cup? Second thought.... they might not let you in with beard like that! :D

Can't wait to find out which team I'll be Captaining. I like the sound of Team Hacker but I also think that I would fit right in with Team Paradise as well.

AD's right, it does seem like some time from now until when the other participants are selected. I'm still pumped though.

Either way this is like a fantasy and "Paradise" just seem's pretty fitting to me. I want to make this so bad that I try not to even come to this thread, I'm afraid I'll jinx myself, lol.

TC are you going to grow beard out like players do up to Superbowl or Stanley Cup? Second thought.... they might not let you in with beard like that! :D

Nah, I will be trim and clean for the media portion of this event. I'm representing THP, myself, my team, my family, a lot of people.

Just saw Bigsy's beard video... cracking me up!

biggsy setting the tone for his future team! lol
Some of you boys may want to hold off smack talkin who may become your future captain. Could make for tense team meetings and I could very easily pair you against a single digit capper to put you in your place. ;)

Some of you boys may want to hold off smack talkin who may become your future captain. Could make for tense team meetings and I could very easily pair you against a single digit capper to put you in your place. ;)

which is the reason I am staying out of the smack talking.

Lol, I just spotted this. I'm trying to spread the love here, but curious if you will be making your team eat raw eggs before the match? I'd be willing to do that for a spot, lol.

Lol, I just spotted this. I'm trying to spread the love here, but curious if you will be making your team eat raw eggs before the match? I'd be willing to do that for a spot, lol.

Me too duey. I'd eat 6 on video if it guaranteed me a spot.

I think we all would do just about anything for a guaranteed spot...anything.

Yeah I am not above flying to Florida to grease some palms or massage some feet. Whatever it takes

Yep you name it, my pride would not be hurt.

The match play at the Accenture Championship is really getting me excited for the Morgan Cup!!!

Last weekend my wife and I talked about this summer and we have decided that when she is completely done with classes we're taking a family cruise. My wife graduates with her Bachelor's Degree in May (graduation is Sunday of the outing) but her classes aren't actually done until the end of July. We're looking at various cruises now but it will definitely be in August. That of course means I'm out for the Morgan Cup. Good luck to TC and Biggsy and everyone else who makes it on a team, I'll be cheering you on from afar.

I think we all would do just about anything for a guaranteed spot...anything.

You bet I would. Maybe JB or GG need some tennis lessons?? Hahaha

Last weekend my wife and I talked about this summer and we have decided that when she is completely done with classes we're taking a family cruise. My wife graduates with her Bachelor's Degree in May (graduation is Sunday of the outing) but her classes aren't actually done until the end of July. We're looking at various cruises now but it will definitely be in August. That of course means I'm out for the Morgan Cup. Good luck to TC and Biggsy and everyone else who makes it on a team, I'll be cheering you on from afar.

That's to bad. Congrats to your wife on the degree though.

Too bad Jake, but a cruise would be awesome! I want to do one of those myself one day!

man, I was not expecting this! Sorry to hear you will not be in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back