The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about team names it's Team Hackers vs Team Paradise.

Yep sorry i went back and read it again.

I would think they would have to do some sort of Captains picks once people have paid...(tempered with keeping the handicaps essentially semi balanced........)

THP is selecting the teams as we said in the original post.

Great captain choices. Any THPer would be happy to serve under such leaders.

Kevin

TC and Bigsy are such a huge part of THP and it's so cool to see those guys as the captains... Amazing choices! WOW.

Virtual Bro Hugs and High Fives to everyone

JB and GG simply put, you two are amazing. How you were able to pull this off and just the sheer planning and work involved to make this happen is incomprehensible.

Since this “experience of a lifetime” was announced a little more than two weeks ago, I knew all along that no matter what it took I was going to be a part of what we now know as The Morgan Cup. When I was asked to be one of the captains, I was floored and humbled to even be considered. I'll be a great ambassador for THP and will make you very proud of your selection and faith in me.

I am still trying to grasp the magnitude of this event and I am not quite sure any of us know realize what an amazing opportunity that is being afforded to us amateurs.

I am honored to be a captain along with TC. I can’t think of better person for the job and I am looking forward to this competition. Going into this, nothing else is on my mind other than bringing The Inaugural Morgan Cup home with me. TC, let’s put on a good show brother! More will be announced as competitors fill the spots.

A massive thank you to Taylormade/adidas Golf and Callaway Golf for taking a chance and stepping up to be a part of this unique and transcendent event.

Thank you to Reunion. Your superior facility will play a perfect host to The Morgan Cup.

You know I'm paradise baby!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
All I know is that I could not think of two better captains. It would be an honor to be on either team in my opinion!

JB and GG simply put, you two are amazing. How you were able to pull this off and just the sheer planning and work involved to make this happen is incomprehensible.

Since this “experience of a lifetime” was announced a little more than two weeks ago, I knew all along that no matter what it took I was going to be a part of what we now know as The Morgan Cup. When I was asked to be one of the captains, I was floored and humbled to even be considered. I'll be a great ambassador for THP and will make you very proud of your selection and faith in me.

I am still trying to grasp the magnitude of this event and I am not quite sure any of us know realize what an amazing opportunity that is being afforded to us amateurs.

I am honored to be a captain along with TC. I can’t think of better person for the job and I am looking forward to this competition. Going into this, nothing else is on my mind other than bringing The Inaugural Morgan Cup home with me. TC, let’s put on a good show brother! More will be announced as competitors fill the spots.

A massive thank you to Taylormade/adidas Golf and Callaway Golf for taking a chance and stepping up to be a part of this unique and transcendent event.

Thank you to Reunion. Your superior facility will play a perfect host to The Morgan Cup.

Congrats Biggsy! You surely deserve it man! I am so jealous of you two already with guaranteed spots.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! That is awesome!!! I was in shock the hole time reading it. $399??????? You have got to be kidding me! That is insane. I really have no idea what to say. Hopefully I can take part in this, need a few things to go my way and if they do I will be in Florida playing in the Morgan cup. I cant believe how cheap it is, just amazing. Well done JB and GG, I like the way yall think!

I hope everybody going enjoys it. Sounds like a fantastic opportunity.

This is sick. I've read the first post about 5 times now. Congrats to TC and Biggsy on being captains. I might have to get on a T1 connection that day for lightning fast reloads as I'm sitting there hitting refresh every second starting around 1:50ish.

Great Captains choices indeed, no matter who gets the spots this event is going to be great and I will be watching one way or another.

AMAZING!! Only a 400+ posts to go :banghead:

Wow! This sounds like so much fun. I am still shocked at the price of $399? That's the price of your average driver!! Thanks to THP and the respected companies. This truly is awesome and will be a great experience for everyone involved. Time to get to +500!!

I keep going back and re-reading the original post. There are so many details to this event that I can't believe it all came together. I love this place...thanks again the JB, GG, Taylormade/adidas/Ashworth and Callaway for making this event a reality.

You sure did. You win the award for the first ridiculous skimmer of the event.

YOU SENT YOUR EMAIL IN ALREADY!

Is this an automatic DQ from the event, sending in your email prior to the announced time? I'm kidding, of course.

THP staff, regarding accommodations, will there be discussions with Reunion Resort about a special rate for participants? I saw that the cost of accommodations was not included, so that's why I ask. If that information will only be sent to the participants after signup, I can understand, but I'm trying to get a general sense of total travel costs for the weekend.

Wow I so want to be picked for this. I need to get more post :banghead: got to get working.

I keep going back and re-reading the original post. There are so many details to this event that I can't believe it all came together. I love this place...thanks again the JB, GG, Taylormade/adidas/Ashworth and Callaway for making this event a reality.
Excellent post, you captured what I've been trying to put into words for the past 30 minutes. Well done.

Is this an automatic DQ from the event, sending in your email prior to the announced time? I'm kidding, of course.

THP staff, regarding accommodations, will there be discussions with Reunion Resort about a special rate for participants? I saw that the cost of accommodations was not included, so that's why I ask. If that information will only be sent to the participants after signup, I can understand, but I'm trying to get a general sense of total travel costs for the weekend.

There will not be any special THP rate at Reunion, but I can tell you based on their "villa" accommodations, the cost can be quite affordable.

Just re-read it again. This is so awesome! My wife is even amazed. (and she hates golf)

Sorry if I missed this, but do we have any idea how participants will be assigned to the respective sponsoring companies?

Looks like whomever fliers gets to save some $$$ on baggage fees getting down there.... :)

Sorry if I missed this, but do we have any idea how participants will be assigned to the respective sponsoring companies?

Once teams are selected, the companies and THP will hold a live draft on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back