The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you aren't taking anything away.

Well, you weren't feeling much, so I think you are right, there wouldn't have been much pressure on you...LOL

I got a buzz just slapping you five. LOL
HAHA...yeah good point. :beat-up:

That was the greatest putt in the history of golf. You can rest knowing nobody else will ever have a putt with more on the line.

Tappin the keg!

Man I don't know. I didn't really feel any pressure when I was putting (which just missed) but the pitch onto the green with everyone surrounding it was pressure filled. It was a tough pitch to begin with and all you drunky's were shouting and hollering.
It was a cool feeling walking up to 18 green. Made it a lot of fun to finish with that...seriously!

Our team (team:aboot two meters) shoulda won the scramble. We were -6 after 6 holes, and finished only -7. Nobody could make a putt after the 6th hole. (and nobody expects me to ever make a putt)

Tappin the keg!

Thats great!! *sniffle* reminds me of when my son was little.....I still remember having to make him stop picking up everybody's ball on the green....it was classic. Thanks for the memory guys!

See that to me is the most important part of life. I would gladly give up this game forever if it was a choice between golf and my family. I love every minute that I can spend with my son. He is the sweetest little guy and I don't want to miss any more of his life than I already do being at work. I am excited though to be able to get him on the course with me so we can have daddy/son time out there and I can share with him this game that I love and that my dad shared with me.

Sorry I highjacked the thread. I am just a MC wannabe. Now back to the usual witty and very entertaining banter.

You high jacked nothing!!!!!!!!! Love seeing you in here dude!

Sorry I highjacked the thread. I am just a MC wannabe. Now back to the usual witty and very entertaining banter.

You didn't hijack anything Doc! You're a good dude in my book, I wish you could have made it into the Morgan Cup field my friend.

I sure wish I could be out playing golf right now, just caught wind that we had a UPS die in our backup server room though, not really what I was hoping for right now. At least it's now and not Sunday morning when I'm trying to play in that tournament.

You didn't hijack anything Doc! You're a good dude in my book, I wish you could have made it into the Morgan Cup field my friend.

I sure wish I could be out playing golf right now, just caught wind that we had a UPS die in our backup server room though, not really what I was hoping for right now. At least it's now and not Sunday morning when I'm trying to play in that tournament.

I hate UPS's, the batteries fail all the time and they never last as long as their specs say they will. Now thats thread jacking.

I like how this went completely ignored. Cameras rolling, 30+ people watching. Pure Victory!

Bc it scares the crap out of team paradisians to watch it over again; let alone speak about it.

They figure if we ignore it, it'll disappear- just like their chances of winning the Morgan cup

I hate UPS's, the batteries fail all the time and they never last as long as their specs say they will. Now thats thread jacking.
I was complaining that I have to fix that rather than practice for the Morgan Cup...so really it was on topic, kind of. But yeah, I hate them too!

yeah we'd rather listen to you than CG13 hehe

Our team (team:aboot two meters) shoulda won the scramble. We were -6 after 6 holes, and finished only -7. Nobody could make a putt after the 6th hole. (and nobody expects me to ever make a putt)

Tappin the keg!

Sorry bro, I fell apart. That was all I needed to do, and didn't come through after the 6th. It still took an awesome putt by TC on 18 to take us. We'll get them next time.

I was complaining that I have to fix that rather than practice for the Morgan Cup...so really it was on topic, kind of. But yeah, I hate them too!

I meant that I was thread jacking due to only responding to the UPS part, I got what you were saying my shiny headed friend.

Well yeah it wasn't easy and I'm not taking anything away from it at all. But I just don't know if I personally would have felt that much pressure, it wasn't like it was an amazingly serious round or for big stakes. But again it was a great putt. I won't take anything away from that.

For the record you weren't feeling much of anything at that point lol.

"Hey hawk let's hug every guy as they walk up!"

he tries to hug everyone anyone...alcohol played no role in that

That would have been awesome, "equipment tester sandwich and you're the meat!"

I meant that I was thread jacking due to only responding to the UPS part, I got what you were saying my shiny headed friend.
You wait....a little trim now becomes "let's use the clippers next time" then each time you'll go shorter and shorter before you know it....you're bald.

A lot of 'I love you mans" and bro hugs going on.

Why does my name keep coming up in trash talk in this thread? I was in the bar drinking during that cotton shirt hugfest.

I'm still waiting for someone to bust out the Top Gun Viper to Maverick line.

Hawk wasn't even there! That was something me and my awesome group came up with together!

Sorry bro, I fell apart. That was all I needed to do, and didn't come through after the 6th. It still took an awesome putt by TC on 18 to take us. We'll get them next time.

Not your fault man, nobody could get it done. Next time for sure!!

Plus I'll have all my MC gear and ready to tear it up!

Tappin the keg!

You wait....a little trim now becomes "let's use the clippers next time" then each time you'll go shorter and shorter before you know it....you're bald.

Naw that wont happen, I love my hair, plus I have enough trouble trying to shave once a week, it just wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back