The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Man, its 6:21 here and a knock just came at the door, I open it and what do I see but that box we all love to see.

You guys are making this tough, but, I can't let down.....Captain Lefty and CB, my lefty brethren!!! Go Team Hackers!!!

C'mon my lefty brethren, you and I both know you're in my corner. I'm cool like that, and helpful with Burner 2.0 information, lol

2 drinks (not beer) and a team win next outing, not to mention proudly supporting the winning team in the MC.

Tappin the keg!

You guys are making this tough, but, I can't let down.....Captain Lefty and CB, my lefty brethren!!! Go Team Hackers!!!

That's what I'm talking about!

See, that wasn't so bad now was it?

They can have him.

Kevin

They can have him.

Kevin

You are going down! Captain Lefty and the boys are going to dominate! If there was a cut and only half were going to make it, I would tell you to go ahead and book your plane tickets for Friday night.

You are going down! Captain Lefty and the boys are going to dominate! If there was a cut and only half were going to make it, I would tell you to go ahead and book your plane tickets for Friday night.

just one more person who is going to feel sorry for backing the wrong horse. It's ok yorkem, I just thought you were smarter than your friend.

So you think I'd be in the lower half of this little shindig? Okay. You're probably right.

Kevin

just one more person who is going to feel sorry for backing the wrong horse. It's ok yorkem, I just thought you were smarter than your friend.

Not a chance bro! My decision is made and win or lose (like that will happen) I will be proud to say that I support Team Hackers.

Not a chance bro! My decision is made and win or lose (like that will happen) I will be proud to say that I support Team Hackers.

That's just super! They are lucky to have you.

Kevin

We are lucky to have him. Once again, the people choose, and choose wisely. Esox, perhaps if you had some nudity in those home videos of yours, you might sway some people. And ddec, even your soon to be wife loves me, hahaha.

we'll see. I like that people are getting in to it. Whether you pick a team or not I love the enthusiasm that everyone is showing. I really hope we can get some people down to Reunion to watch the matches and partake in the festivities.

we'll see. I like that people are getting in to it. Whether you pick a team or not I love the enthusiasm that everyone is showing. I really hope we can get some people down to Reunion to watch the matches and partake in the festivities.

I fond out I have to be in Orlando the week after for a company function which they are paying for my airfare and hotel. I tried to work out so they would fly me in earlir so I could see the MC. Stupid red tape and corportate bull:poop: would not let that happen. :angry: I guess I will watch the highlights on ESPN. hehehe

If I could be there I absolutely would, but I have a family vacation coming up and can't do both, and family comes first. But, I will definitely be following it online as you all play.

I fond out I have to be in Orlando the week after for a company function which they are paying for my airfare and hotel. I tried to work out so they would fly me in earlir so I could see the MC. Stupid red tape and corportate bull:poop: would not let that happen. :angry: I guess I will watch the highlights on ESPN. hehehe

Sorry to hear that Rhino, you can cheer on Team Hackers from anywhere.

I will be watching it on the THP Golf Channel :thumb:

We are lucky to have him. Once again, the people choose, and choose wisely. Esox, perhaps if you had some nudity in those home videos of yours, you might sway some people. And ddec, even your soon to be wife loves me, hahaha.

He ain't lost that much weight!

This is true, but have not decided which team will be my pick. I have friends on both sides of the line. Gonna have to think some more on the choice.

Two team members from the winning team BUSHWOOD BABY and you don't know who to pick? I'm sure you'll make a good choice buddy.

This is true, but have not decided which team will be my pick. I have friends on both sides of the line. Gonna have to think some more on the choice.

Go with the Peter Luger loving husky fellow. You know where the onion rolls are buttered.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back