The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you and I both know that Bushwood would take down either Hackers or Paradise. :bananadance:

with another tainted victory?:alien:

too bad you could get in to Orlando the week of TMC.

I just got done with another session. The TC Killer will be ready come MC time. I pure(ed) some balls.

Love the team Hackers supporters.

Haha. But I love Canada more.

Sent from my Tapatalk App

I just got done with another session. The TC Killer will be ready come MC time. I pure(ed) some balls.

nice dude. I had a nice range session tonight too, that also included some more bunker practice.

After the Morgan Cup when we can be friends again I'm going to give you a big hug.

After the Morgan Cup when we can be friends again I'm going to give you a big hug.

you can hug him while I douse him in champagne after he sinks the winning putt for the cup. It will be a nice picture

you can hug him while I douse him in champagne after he sinks the winning putt for the cup. It will be a nice picture

I'm not CG, I drink my champagne.

Sweet bro hugs after the MC!!!! Canada rules!

Ummmmm Rhino If I remember correctly the only thing working was my putter. Lol. Jeez. Selective memory?? But Ive still been workin on it.

DDec love me some bunker practice! And Im beyond excited about our thing tomorrow. MC is an exciting time for all.

Getting quicker I see :act-up:

was i THAT slow when we played our rounds? Now i know you were Biggsy's plant. He must have paid GG off to put you in my foursome EVERY round at PGA National. Hehehe im curious what the report looked like... well he sure takes his time.... he doesnt swing fast... he likes to take pictures... and he hates radios LOL

overall really - im curiuos what you thought? i dont think i played too great - ever since last april ive been taken lessons at golftec (bought a years worth up front) so every two weeks i go - we tweak something - and then it takes 2 weeks to learn that and start hitting it well again - and we tweak something again lol.

now its as consistant as its ever been - so i have a ton of confidence .

Id say my best round was the champ course sun. I did only play whites - but thats my comfort level - im clearly not a long ball hitter - and i tore up the bear trap with those birdie putts. (i was pretty proud to hit both par 3's and give myself birdies)

other that - id say driver killed me off the tee. too many penalties.

anyways - i didnt expect to set any records so what did you think? or what did you report to your pal biggsy?

I do think this is a good idea as there was a time that I wondered which person was on which team.

i had posted this in the middle somewhere hehe. was updating it today with equipment. will have to finish later. dentist at 8 am
MCparts.jpg

was i THAT slow when we played our rounds? Now i know you were Biggsy's plant. He must have paid GG off to put you in my foursome EVERY round at PGA National. Hehehe im curious what the report looked like... well he sure takes his time.... he doesnt swing fast... he likes to take pictures... and he hates radios LOL

overall really - im curiuos what you thought? i dont think i played too great - ever since last april ive been taken lessons at golftec (bought a years worth up front) so every two weeks i go - we tweak something - and then it takes 2 weeks to learn that and start hitting it well again - and we tweak something again lol.

now its as consistant as its ever been - so i have a ton of confidence .

Id say my best round was the champ course sun. I did only play whites - but thats my comfort level - im clearly not a long ball hitter - and i tore up the bear trap with those birdie putts. (i was pretty proud to hit both par 3's and give myself birdies)

other that - id say driver killed me off the tee. too many penalties.

anyways - i didnt expect to set any records so what did you think? or what did you report to your pal biggsy?

I think you pretty much summed it up.

You drove well, but I think we were all dead during Monday mornings round. Haha at least you hit the green on the first of the bear trap, heck I think I dropped 4 or 5 in the water there.

--
tapatalk

Sweet bro hugs after the MC!!!! Canada rules!

Ummmmm Rhino If I remember correctly the only thing working was my putter. Lol. Jeez. Selective memory?? But Ive still been workin on it.

DDec love me some bunker practice! And Im beyond excited about our thing tomorrow. MC is an exciting time for all.

If by working you mean the only club you were hitting straight, yea your putter was working...LOL

or what did you report to your pal biggsy?
He said you were a nice guy and a lot of fun to play with.

He added that you took 14 minutes to take off your hat and shake his hand at the end of each round. Each day you got a little quicker at it though...

i had posted this in the middle somewhere hehe. was updating it today with equipment. will have to finish later. dentist at 8 am
MCparts.jpg

So P4B has a handicap on one site that is 4.7 or so.
His one on this sheet is 6.4
And is one on THP is about a 7.5

Good lord. Its a good thing that GG and I are in charge of this thing.

This made me LOL.

So what is the official HC P4B?

sorry, you can take that down if its inaccurate. was just what they told me when i first made it.

sorry, you can take that down if its inaccurate. was just what they told me when i first made it.

I don't think that was directed at you buddy, I think it was directed towards Grimace.

Anyway, tee time booked for 10:45 am PST for the Valley Course at my new home club. I wanted to play the Mountain Course, but because the drainage pumps failed last week, the fairways got a little moist and it is cart path only on the Mountain. I don't mind Cart path only, but the carts have gps in them and when its cart path only you have to start to guess at yardages because other than a 150 stick, they assume you are using the Cart gps so the course yardages are not well marked. I need a laser range finder. Really looking forward to this round with the new sticks, the wait is going to kill me.

Tear it up CB, and post pictures!!

I don't think that was directed at you buddy, I think it was directed towards Grimace.

Anyway, tee time booked for 10:45 am PST for the Valley Course at my new home club. I wanted to play the Mountain Course, but because the drainage pumps failed last week, the fairways got a little moist and it is cart path only on the Mountain. I don't mind Cart path only, but the carts have gps in them and when its cart path only you have to start to guess at yardages because other than a 150 stick, they assume you are using the Cart gps so the course yardages are not well marked. I need a laser range finder. Really looking forward to this round with the new sticks, the wait is going to kill me.

Just played my first "non-handicap" match of the year against another player with about the same handicap as me (even though they don't matter)... won it 4&3 with some pretty solid but boring golf. And FWIW my Handicap index right now is 7.7. :)

Just played my first "non-handicap" match of the year against another player with about the same handicap as me (even though they don't matter)... won it 4&3 with some pretty solid but boring golf. And FWIW my Handicap index right now is 7.7. :)

Well done, congrats on the victory. That's what team Paradise does, we win!

Congrats Belbin, thats a nice win 4 and 3 against a similar HC. Since I just joined my new club, I'm not sure when the next event is, I hope its soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back