The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splendid fine sir! I greatly anticipate the visual splendor of watching additional videos. Thank you so much for your efforts in advance. Tell those ladies that the artist formerly known as classless TC says hello.

Will do, brosef. I'm off to day two of the State PGA Junior. She had an 86 yesterday with five three putts on the front nine while her nose was gushing blood for six of those.

Kevin

I tried to rep you for this lol. Dude I don't sway anymore. I anchor myself down, swing arms only and grip club as tight as can be. All with a nice relaxed Paul Casey like swing.

You know why I was asking about the fitters recommendations dude? I actually had some serious questions. I figured if I could ask anywhere without feeling like a prick it would be here. You know what it's not even worth it.

oh no, please don't question your intentions young man. We're all here for support. Don't forget that.

Thanks for the clarification. I have a hard time determining what is what with TC in this thread. One minute he wants to have fun and be everyone's pal, then he turns Hardcore Motherf*cker on us, now he's giving up the trash talk. I'm confused. :confused2:

I guess that's because I'm retarded.

Ah, come now my Fargoite, no need to lay the smack down on yourself. Let's just say I have finally learned how to make this thread a comfortable place for all mankind. No need for hostility or classlessness anymore. I strive to please esox, as we all should, even with our golf swings.

Ah, come now my Fargoite, no need to lay the smack down on yourself. Let's just say I have finally learned how to make this thread a comfortable place for all mankind. No need for hostility or classlessness anymore. I strive to please esox, as we all should, even with our golf swings.
I think people from Fargo are probably called Fargonians? Now really sure I guess.

If you've learned how to make this thread comfortable for all mankind I applaud you. I'm skeptical, but I applaud you.

I think people from Fargo are probably called Fargonians? Now really sure I guess.

If you've learned how to make this thread comfortable for all mankind I applaud you. I'm skeptical, but I applaud you.

Cheers narrow shoulders.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I still think you're funny, I just know to only ask for swing advice and keep equipment pondering to my LBSB. I dont sway anymore haha, I dip.

oh no, please don't question your intentions young man. We're all here for support. Don't forget that.

I'm so glad to hear that former thpers love and support esox and the Morgan cup.

Last edited:
I'm so glad to hear that former thpers love and support esox and the Morgan cup. I bet they have team esox banners in those email exchanges or other forums.

rumor has it Team Paradise is a 2.5 pt favorite on golfwrx

rumor has it Team Paradise is a 2.5 pt favorite on golfwrx

2.5 favorite to play x-stiff shafts, hard stepped with 110mph 6 irons.

Silly Paradisians. Always causing trouble. I'm in 100% class mode today and they still bury themselves. Hats off to you chaps!

ALright boys, everyone be good today. I'm off to do some work, and then get some practice in, and maybe 9 holes if I can. You guys be good while I'm gone.

Thanks for the clarification. I have a hard time determining what is what with TC in this thread. One minute he wants to have fun and be everyone's pal, then he turns Hardcore Motherf*cker on us, now he's giving up the trash talk. I'm confused. :confused2:

I guess that's because I'm retarded.

Good grief Charlie Brown, your not retarded!

How do you type with your, ummmm face... LOL.

I didn't have anything. You're funny too haha.

How do you golf with those ill fit clubs?

How do you type with your, ummmm face... LOL.

I didn't have anything. You're funny too haha.

Wow, no quick witted comeback from the smoothest talker on Thp? Shocking!

Oh THEY'RE fit correctly.

I got tour'd up for the FW/Driver even.

we just have to get @marcawesome mentally fit for his clubs haha

LMFAO. Dude so true.

we just have to get @marcawesome mentally fit for his clubs haha

TC is the smoothest talker. I'm just probably the angriest next to Hawk. You have to understand, Chunky is a phenom.

Wow, no quick witted comeback from the smoothest talker on Thp? Shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back