The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you enjoyed your round at Erin Hills Esox. Sounds like a beast of a course so an 85 is a really good score as well, sounds like if you could play it again you'd easily shave 5 shots off.

I haven't been around much, a bit here and there from my phone but the weekend was all about the family and I didn't even think about golf. It was great, 8 hours at the lake on Saturday, 3 hours at the pool on Sunday, 6 hours at the water park on Monday with a whole of of grillin and hanging with friends and family in between....I've got a sunburn on the back of my throat I was out in the sun so much.

This week the focus is back on golf, practice today, 2 man best ball game for Men's Club on Wednesday, short game work on Thursday then Friday/Saturday/Sunday I'm playing in a Pro Am at my club. Lots of golf, weather looks to be great and I'm ready.

hahaha...you ever seen a turtle out of its shell? not a pretty sight! I do smell, like roses and tequila

Mainly tequila :act-up:

Great round Esox...score almost doesn't matter when you play a track that nice, but an 85 from that length is pretty good.

As odd as it may sound in this thread, I agree with many of the others Esox, great round on a tough course, I'm sure. Be proud my big lefty friend. I bet you would've shot at worst an 80 with RXT irons :p

Esox great round dude! I'm pretty damn excited to be teeing it up with you. The experienced veteran paired with the spastic Arizonan.

Wow, I missed a crap ton of banter in here. I switched cell phone sponsors.. err. carriers and it took them awhile to port my number. Basically my phone is my access to THP on the weekends. Yoccos was gettin his stress relieving on this weekend. :)

I like the pairings, I was a little shocked because Esox is really good and I'm either really good or Tiger bad (Ill post a round recap later today). But in a normal mortal type bad. When I mentor (yes, its possible) at work, my work game is sharper. When I'm the mentee, I concentrate more. Should be a tough matchup for DD and AD. I'm just gonna call them DDAD.

York, dude.. You're awesome man and your passion for the MC is amazing.
But......... Biggsy and Belbin arent the only ones on the team with length. Not that it matters a lot but it can help in certain spots like you said.

TC/Biggsy/JBeezle, I've got some videos to shoot. In 3D! That's right! 3D!

Coolbreeze, I wondered what you were doing over the 4th cause you're awesome.

One T, you forgot to put your shirts in the dryer. Now they smell like Tequila and excellence.

Esox great round dude! I'm pretty damn excited to be teeing it up with you. The experienced veteran paired with the spastic Arizonan.

Wow, I missed a crap ton of banter in here. I switched cell phone sponsors.. err. carriers and it took them awhile to port my number. Basically my phone is my access to THP on the weekends. Yoccos was gettin his stress relieving on this weekend. :)

I like the pairings, I was a little shocked because Esox is really good and I'm either really good or Tiger bad (Ill post a round recap later today). But in a normal mortal type bad. When I mentor (yes, its possible) at work, my work game is sharper. When I'm the mentee, I concentrate more. Should be a tough matchup for DD and AD. I'm just gonna call them DDAD.

But......... Biggsy and Belbin arent the only ones on the team with length. Not that it matters a lot but it can help in certain spots like you said.

One T, you forgot to put your shirts in the dryer. Now they smell like Tequila and excellence.

We all like a stress free @marcawesome! I think you and Esox are going to be a great scramble team.

hahahaha, good ole Tina....even she can turn a 2 letter word into a 1 letter word and people will know what she means

Haha he certainly sucks less.

We all like a stress free @marcawesome! I think you and Esox are going to be a great scramble team.

I know! I've been working on spelling everything out but it's not my thing lolz. But seriously, put your shirts in the dryer.

hahahaha, good ole Tina....even she can turn a 2 letter word into a 1 letter word and people will know what she means

I think we all will be nervous dude. I just have had a crapton going on and it's starting to settle down which is much needed.

Thinking a lot about whats been said in here about what the Morgan Cup means to all the participants and the rest of the THP nation, man it's just mind boggling to think about at times.

hope you aren't stressed come August

I think we all will be nervous dude. I just have had a crapton going on and it's starting to settle down which is much needed.

Thinking a lot about whats been said in here about what the Morgan Cup means to all the participants and the rest of the THP nation, man it's just mind boggling to think about at times.

It is indeed.

I'm pretty sure we will all have nerves. If you don't get nervous on the first tee there is something wrong with you. It really is mind bottling to think about what will be taking place in about 6 weeks. It's going to be huge for THP, Taylormade, Callaway, and Reunion Resort. I the closer it gets the more I think about it.

One-t and I will be getting some wicked MC preparation in on Thursday at a beautiful and tough course. Can't wait!!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

One-t and I will be getting some wicked MC preparation in on Thursday at a beautiful and tough course. Can't wait!!

sweet, can't wait to hear how you play. I'm taking off Thursday and playing at a course I have never played before.

It is tough, I think the greens are brutal, especially if they are rolling as fast as the last time we played there

It is tough, I think the greens are brutal, especially if they are rolling as fast as the last time we played there

What course will you guys be playing?

Hahaha, stay out of the "trees" buddy!

HA! Caught it. Yessir, I completely agree. It's an experience like nothing else.

I'm pretty sure we will all have nerves. If you don't get nervous on the first tee there is something wrong with you. It really is mind bottling to think about what will be taking place in about 6 weeks. It's going to be huge for THP, Taylormade, Callaway, and Reunion Resort. I the closer it gets the more I think about it.

I got a 5 spot on One-T.

Have fun out there boys!

I was at Marshalls yesterday and saw a bunch of Cally shirts. Made me think of the MC and how cool it will be for you all to be decked out in your sponsors' duds. There were some very nice shirts there. I've been sporting my Diablo Edge shades lately too.

I was at Marshalls yesterday and saw a bunch of Cally shirts. Made me think of the MC and how cool it will be for you all to be decked out in your sponsors' duds. There were some very nice shirts there. I've been sporting my Diablo Edge shades lately too.

I went to Marshalls yesterday too! I didn't see any Cally shirts, but I did buy a greg norman norman shirt

I like to hear this Hawk. I have been checking out the Callaway apparel options every time I visit the golf shop and I like what I see....a lot!

I was surprised how nice the fabric felt. There were some pretty sweet looking patterns as well. Too bad that I'm too cheap to even buy a shirt at Marshalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back