The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is so cyclical its amusing.

Is that like Tour de France cyclical because I'm waiting for someone to pull a France and accuse someone of using PED's already. :alien:

Sean I think it is always meant to be in fun. Then somehow it gets lost in translation and feelings get hurt. Then bro hugs and everyone goes to sleep to start new the next day

It is all said in jest. Biggsy and I talk a lot. We're boys. For real. I love that guy like a brother and I love playing golf with him. No joke. The smack talking is just part of it and part of the show.

Is that like Tour de France cyclical because I'm waiting for someone to pull a France and accuse someone of using PED's already. :alien:

Well Belbin no doubt. I mean that Doc is from Canada

Loud noises!!!

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Ddec really does have an uncanny resemblance to GMac...was he sporting the painters cap?

Heard you guys may have shot a video...

Of course ddec was sporting the painters cap, it works well on him! I hope that Callaway lets him wear it during the Morgan Cup.

You heard correctly about the video!

Well Belbin no doubt. I mean that Doc is from Canada

Ya and have you seen the calves on Biggsy? Plus Dr Galea is know to also work in Florida on golfers, hmmmmmm?

It is all said in jest. Biggsy and I talk a lot. We're boys. For real. I love that guy like a brother and I love playing golf with him. No joke. The smack talking is just part of it and part of the show.
I'm happy to hear that TC...it ain't good for my soul otherwise. :)

The trash talk can be fun...as long is doesn't get lost in animosity...I can't imagine anyone has posted anything that is only in the spirit of good fun...at least I hope so. :)

We sometimes get a little too intense and bro hugs ensue. I'm not gonna lie, I've sent him some messages just to be sure. A lot can be lost in translation on the internet, but I love TC like a brother. He's a good friend and I'm proud to be captaining against him...it's an honor, truly.

Yep...11 PM...bro hug time :D

You actually think I could get away with dressing like I did in my avatar, playing banjo music and poking fun at TC if he didn't like me...he's a good sport and I do it because I love the guy.

Those Ryder Cup dudes ain't got nothin' on you fellas. lol

Yeah they do... they look much better and make a hell of a lot more money. :D

Edit: except for coolbreeze since he looks like Matthew I'm-kinda-"happy".

Yeah, but what they have in looks and money they lack in SPIRIT!

LOL, thanks man!

5633990.jpg

We sometimes get a little too intense and bro hugs ensue. I'm not gonna lie, I've sent him some messages just to be sure. A lot can be lost in translation on the internet, but I love TC like a brother. He's a good friend and I'm proud to be captaining against him...it's an honor, truly.

You actually think I could get away with dressing like I did in my avatar, playing banjo music and poking fun at TC if he didn't like me...he's a good sport and I do it because I love the guy.
Glad to hear that Biggsy...now I know I can read between the lines. lol

Have you guy's spent time together in prison? Just asking...

Glad to hear that Biggsy...now I know I can read between the lines. lol

Naw I dislike all those Paradisian guys, especially Yoccos. He's just so damn happy and funny, it gets under my skin, plus he stole my shoes at the Outing in May, and his husband hit my golf clubs in the middle of the night.

Naw I dislike all those Paradisian guys, especially Yoccos. He's just so damn happy and funny, it gets under my skin, plus he stole my shoes at the Outing in May, and his husband hit my golf clubs in the middle of the night.

Heeh, drunken speed sleeve training in the dark. Good times.

--
tapatalk

LOL! Better be careful CB, you could be playing The Morgan Cup without shoes and clubs!

He'll never understand you...you have to speak in Yoccos.

NIDALTPG, EY. HJSDHAF, IGUMS, PHSMSATOIM, AHHHMCITMOTN.

He'll never understand you...you have to speak in Yoccos.

NIDALTPG, EY. HJSDHAF, IGUMS, PHSMSATOIM, AHHHMCITMOTN.

We have trees in Arizona also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back