The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. My team took care of that for me right away

tp coddles their supporters to ensure subservience. We are a group of winners and don't need people to do our work for us.

Great point dude. I get caught up in that a lot. It's definitely more than just an amatuer tourney.

It's actually incredibly annoying and makes me question whether this will ever happen again. I had this cool video made last night talking about the sponsors and THP and then I remembered I wasn't even part of the event and it pissed me off.

This isn't just a freaking amateur golf tournament.

They can be tough, but you seem natural in front of the camera dude. It doesn't even have to be funny.

You are right, but TH has people with that access as well.

Except we don't abuse that power :p

I agree with Hawk's assessment. I've said it all along too, but some are going into this with their priorities all wrong.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I agree with Hawk's assessment. I've said it all along too, but some are going into this with their priorities all wrong.

Welcome back buddy! We've missed you around here man. How are ya?

Great point dude. I get caught up in that a lot. It's definitely more than just an amatuer tourney.

Definitely more than that. A once in a lifetime opportunity. Im excited just to follow the action...

Definitely more than that. A once in a lifetime opportunity. Im excited just to follow the action...
We're glad you decided to support Team Paradise buddy, hopefully you will be able to follow us to victory in barely over a month from now.

Power abusers! lol. Such a diverse group with this though man. I don't know who is right or wrong, I just know this is a once in a lifetime event sponsored by some awesome and forward thinking companies along with the great minds and fans at THP.

We love that you're following. Regardless of your choice in team (although I love your choice!), it truly means the world to all of us.

I had this cool video made last night talking about the sponsors and THP and then I remembered I wasn't even part of the event and it pissed me off.

That's funny cause I made one myself just to show off some of my mad crazy driving skills, lol, and to wish everyone luck, but decided not to post it.

I do want to wish everyone a great time out there. This is a chance of a life time, GO GET IT!

I think you should post it dude. Why not? Do it!

That's funny cause I made one myself just to show off some of my mad crazy driving skills, lol, and to wish everyone luck, but decided not to post it.

I do want to wish everyone a great time out there. This is a chance of a life time, GO GET IT!

Post it up!

After seeing a lot of the videos, especially the ones on the putting green, I decided to set up the camera behind me to watch what I am doing. Nothing exciting at all, but did see a hitch in my back stroke and since then have been putting better.

Post it up buddy! I've seen that swing and it's great!

The Morgan Cup.. improving games of golfers everywhere! I love it.

Post it up!

After seeing a lot of the videos, especially the ones on the putting green, I decided to set up the camera behind me to watch what I am doing. Nothing exciting at all, but did see a hitch in my back stroke and since then have been putting better.

I just don't have the desire to talk smack right now. I almost feel like I'm actually in the event with my inability to post on THP at the moment.

I have to agree with this. It's about so much more than the event.

Hawk, I'd love to see your video.

I'm going to get out of my annoyed frame of mind now and go work on a project that another THP'r and I have been doing for this event :devil:

I love your new sig pic Duey, welcome to the team!

good lord, his sig pic is enormous....
Duey is rather small.
Any way we could resize that one a bit?

Duey is rather small.

If the answer is yes to that I'm sure CL would like the same thing hehe

I love your new sig pic Duey, welcome to the team!

Thanks man. I sent a message to TC earlier, but he must have went back to bed.

good lord, his sig pic is enormous....
Duey is rather small.

LMAO, I thought the same, but my hearts big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back