The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to get to a computer, team hackers ftw

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Sorry duey. Been at the Verizon store for 3 hours. We're experiencing technical issues around here. I'll miss you dude.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Duey with the right choice. I knew this old fellow was drinking all those Grape Slushes last Winter for a reason. Thanks for backing us man. Older guys need to stick together against all this youth.

Kevin

Never needed them up here (we don't get sunny days as often as Florida) but I wish had a good pair of golf sunglasses when I went to PGA National in MAy. Anyone able to Recommend some nice golf sunglasses I could pick up for the MorganCup?

Never needed them up here (we don't get sunny days as often as Florida) but I wish had a good pair of golf sunglasses when I went to PGA National in MAy. Anyone able to Recommend some nice golf sunglasses I could pick up for the MorganCup?
I have a pair of Oakley's Flak Jacket XLJ's with the G30 lenses (they are "golf specific"). I never thought I could wear sunglasses on the golf course but these have worked out very well. They are extremely light and the lenses are great.

I got a pair of polarized ones while in Orlando after the outing. Maxx is the brand. Only cost me $20. There are a ton of places in Orlando to get them. Wait till you are there. Cheaper!!!

Tappin the keg!

is Adidas offering you a pair as part of your staff contract?

Perhaps check out what Taylormade/adidas has to offer?
We have reviewed their most recent offerings on the home page.

Perhaps check out what Taylormade/adidas has to offer?
We have reviewed their most recent offerings on the home page.

Gotcha, will look into it now; brother in law handed me a pair of Callaways that he doesn't like, I said I would be CRUCIFIED if I showed up wearing them hahah

I have a pair of Oakley's Flak Jacket XLJ's with the G30 lenses (they are "golf specific"). I never thought I could wear sunglasses on the golf course but these have worked out very well. They are extremely light and the lenses are great.

I have this same lens and its great.

Gonna price those adivista Adidas glasses with the vario lens to rep my sponsor

Gonna price those adivista Adidas glasses with the vario lens to rep my sponsor

I don't need sunglasses, my eyes burn so bright, light is afraid of them.

Wow just got bombarded with Tour Rep messages! :joy:

Wow just got bombarded with Tour Rep messages! :joy:

Got one of those myself today, got really excited for 5 minutes before our entire network crashed at the office.

It was a tough choice, but think I made a good one

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Yep, they are so excited to have you...nice supporter tag

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]Ok everyone, I hope this vid is cued up right. It's pretty sad when your own voice about makes your ear's bleed, lol, might need to turn your sound down. Until this point I intended to stay neutral here, but I think it add's a better mix and level of interest for these great companies who are going out of their way to support THP and its many members. At any rate I want to wish all the players from both teams, as well as those going along to watch, success and the most fun possible. (Please keep the Bro hug's on video to a minimum)

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]jfBRLrhrFGM[/YOUTUBE]

Duey,
What are skeelz?
And I think you must be in Europe, because it appears you were on the wrong side of the vehicle...hehe

Duey,
What are skeelz?
And I think you must be in Europe, because it appears you were on the wrong side of the vehicle...hehe

Come on JB, my Skeelz are finely tooned!

Due has some serious skills! I wish he was going to be at The Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back