The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun everyone that is heading out to play today. There is an event at my club this weekend so I can't play there today, but I'll be heading to a different range later this afternoon to put in some work and playing a new course tomorrow.

Thanks guys! It's a new course to me. My boss is awesome and cool to hang around with. He only golfs once a year though I think so it could be a long day.

Yeah I think youre going to be working on patience more then your game today lol

Enjoy it man!

I am headed to Lee's Hill GC to play in a captain's choice. I think we have a really good shot at winning since a friend from out of town is playing. He is a +1 hcap and Belbin long. We are going to play 18 more after the tourney

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Good luck out there man. Hit'em well

Lol yes I am, but I don't plan on needing it, I plan on hitting it close. Lol

Tappin the keg!

haha. I need you to putt that.

I'm trying to make a difficult decision regarding TMC, and would like some feedback from other participants.

How far before the event should I have my hair cut to look my absolute best for media day?

Kevin

I'm trying to make a difficult decision regarding TMC, and would like some feedback from other participants.

How far before the event should I have my hair cut to look my absolute best for media day?

Kevin

Always go with one week lead time on the haircut.

Kevin

Just get with Jake Friday morning...problem solved.

Kevin
I'll get a fresh cut the day before probably, just enough stubble to take some of the shine away, the cameras will thank me. I think you should let it grow, get it all long like Rickie Fowler and fly your cap backwards, that's a good look for you!

Kevin

I would say 2 weeks in advance. I was just noticing yesterday that its been two weeks since I got my hair cut, and I love how it looks right now. I always find its about 2 weeks after a haircut that it looks its best.

Ok, mini rant here: do you guys seriously call Ryan "belbs"? It irritates the life out of me. I want to make homo referrences to it so badly but I'm trying to be respectful. It's like something you would call your infant.

Jake, your bio cracked me up. You just always go on about "not losing" and taking all these points. You are the most unrealistic person I know.

Apparently, he wrote his bio on opposite day.

Ok, mini rant here: do you guys seriously call Ryan "belbs"? It irritates the life out of me. I want to make homo referrences to it so badly but I'm trying to be respectful. It's like something you would call your infant.

Jake, your bio cracked me up. You just always go on about "not losing" and taking all these points. You are the most unrealistic person I know.

Belbs is better than the other nickname I have. ;)

Tappin the keg!

Belbs is better than the other nickname I have. ;)

Tappin the keg!

If it's ok, I'd prefer to call you Ryan. I mean, it is cute when your fellow Paradouchians call you "belbs". Chicks dig the bald ball! Little baby belbs....make some putts and we'll buy you some toys.

If it's ok, I'd prefer to call you Ryan. I mean, it is cute when your fellow Paradouchians call you "belbs". Chicks dig the bald ball! Little baby belbs....make some putts and we'll buy you some toys.

I hardly ever hear my first name... Ever.

In fact only people at work, and my parents use my first name. I find it strange when someone calls me Ryan.

Call me whatever, I don't care one bit.

Tappin the keg!

I hardly ever hear my first name... Ever.

In fact only people at work, and my parents use my first name. I find it strange when someone calls me Ryan.

Call me whatever, I don't care one bit.

Tappin the keg!

Well, if your parents call you Ryan then it seems only fitting that I do as well, b/c I plan on bending you over me knee and spanking you in August. I'll let your fellow douchians baby and coddle you when I'm done with ya.

Well, if your parents call you Ryan then it seems only fitting that I do as well, b/c I plan on bending you over me knee and spanking you in August. I'll let your fellow douchians baby and coddle you when I'm done with ya.

You can't handle this. I'll be so hot (golf related not temp) in August, that nobody on your team will want to play me in any match.

Tappin the keg!

Finally you washed off the black eyeliner and put away the all black EMO TC clothes. Good to have you back!

You can't handle this. I'll be so hot (golf related not temp) in August, that nobody on your team will want to play me in any match.

Tappin the keg!

I'd love to give you a clinic on how to actually play golf on and around the greens. Believe it or not, you scare me so little it's not even funny. I've played with tons of dudes who hit it farther and are better at this game than you are my friend. You're just a cocky Canadian who's playing too much softball. You sound like Ben Johnson.

Finally you washed off the black eyeliner and put away the all black EMO TC clothes. Good to have you back!

Hey good morning Shovel Brother! haha. The other one is playing slow golf with his boss. Those irons are so SGI I bet his boss takes a few shots with them.

I'd love to give you a clinic on how to actually play golf on and around the greens. Believe it or not, you scare me so little it's not even funny. I've played with tons of dudes who hit it farther and are better at this game than you are my friend. You're just a cocky Canadian who's playing too much softball. You sound like Ben Johnson.

Blast from the past name wise. Chose Ben Johnson over Razor Ruddock huh?

I wasn't going to brag, but I can run really fast!

Blast from the past name wise. Chose Ben Johnson over Razor Ruddock huh?

Isn't there only like 3 famous Canadians? I had to dig deep.

Hahaha, you mean good evening??? It's 1152pm MST on a Weds night. Hows MD?

Yeah Delbs is out doing his thing. I bet Delbs is honing his preshot routine while waiting for his boss. That dude never stops practicing. I love me some Superawesome Game Improvement irons too!

Hey good morning Shovel Brother! haha. The other one is playing slow golf with his boss. Those irons are so SGI I bet his boss takes a few shots with them.

Isn't there only like 3 famous Canadians? I had to dig deep.

There are a few more.
Razor Ruddock always comes to my mind though. Even though he was born in Jamaica.
Dont forget Rick Fox Mr. UNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back