The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait your turn. JB already called me out because he thinks he can beat me. I'll bro hug him into submission by the 3rd tee.

Hit them well.

I can't even make a snide comment. I will just say that the rematch will be different!

I am here and ready to talk serious!

I sure hope your hitting the ball well right now Kevin.

Im hitting the ball very well. Thank you for the concern Jeff. How are you hitting the ball my friend?

I have heard that a lot from a LOT of THPers including quite a few in this event...Its adorable, albeit slightly embarrassing.

I have no shame though so at least I'm not embarrassed.

Wait your turn. JB already called me out because he thinks he can beat me. I'll bro hug him into submission by the 3rd tee.

Hit them well.

Can you hug anyone with those small arms?

I can't even make a snide comment. I will just say that the rematch will be different!

it will never happen because Gus got lost in workability space. At least I havent seen him on in a while

Im hitting the ball very well. Thank you for the concern Jeff. How are you hitting the ball my friend?

Thank you for asking Kevin, I am hitting the ball very well. I am glad you are hitting it well also. I really am looking forward to putting out tees in the ground and playing a round of golf with you in August. I sure hope its a great match and that we all hit the ball so awesomely well.

it will never happen because Gus got lost in workability space. At least I havent seen him on in a while

Who is Gus?

Thank you for asking Kevin, I am hitting the ball very well. I am glad you are hitting it well also. I really am looking forward to putting out tees in the ground and playing a round of golf with you in August. I sure hope its a great match and that we all hit the ball so awesomely well.
I like it better when you are drinking. The Metro-T just doesn't cut it.

I saw Jrod logged into this thread for a bit...didnt post though.

Aha

I miss drunk onet

WHere is RxGus? Is he chilling with bridges?

Jake and One-T don't stand a chance and their silly reverse psychology thing is comical. I can play my worst and neither of them can beat me. They make it close by getting to a 3 & 2 loss (which I don't really consider close but whatever). We'll have fun, but they're already beat inside. No amount of Paradisian talk or support can change that.

You stink with RH wedges.

Jake and One-T don't stand a chance and their silly reverse psychology thing is comical. I can play my worst and neither of them can beat me. They make it close by getting to a 3 & 2 loss (which I don't really consider close but whatever). We'll have fun, but they're already beat inside. No amount of Paradisian talk or support can change that.

I think you are right! Here is Ary meeting Jrod, AD, Aha, and Dirtydog on the first tee

That was funny!

I really liked the topic Sean. Been busy the last day, so it's taken me a little while to get to answering this solid question. I've played with a lot of the guys on each team or seen them up close, here is my take:

Team Hack-A-Lung

TC- sneaky long, very straight, solid all-around game, loyal friend, one of my favorite guys to tee it up with.

AHA- straight, focused, doesn't make mistakes. Solid player and another good friend of mine that I've teed it up with several times.

JRod- Don't know much about him or his game, but people speak highly of him and his game. Strong competitive background and I expect he will play his heart out.

Coolbreeze- humorous, easy-going and his demeanor translates to the golf course, just as cool as can be and not easily rattled.

OEM- hard worker, much-improved from 2 years ago and just doesn't quit. He'll surprise all of us.

Ad- quiet and reserved, but focused and determined to put the critics to bed. He's very consistent and won't disappoint.

Cg13- high energy and loves to play, great cook, funny, friendly and a really likable guy. I see him playing well and representing Taylormade and his team very well.

Dirtydawg- another unknown, but very athletic and fit and that will suit him well in August. He is another strong competitor that will play well for Hackers.

The TEAM, The FAMILY, The SHIELD!

I've spent a lot of time with my guys on the course with some and phone and email with some others. We are like a family and a really tight group. I'm proud of each and every one of them for their dedication to their lives and their games. A great group of men that you guys will be proud of as well.

Esox- strategic, clever, smart and knows his game which is steady, straight and consistent. Don't wait around hoping he will make a mistake, it just won't happen. He's changed his life for this event and he's an inspiration. He'll be ready and will be tough for anyone he plays.

Belbin- one of the best swings I've seen. I could watch him hit balls all day. He's just stupid long. Another solid player and he is going to surprise a lot of you.

Jake- strong, loyal and determined to change his record in Florida. A fierce family man that just never quits and is always getting better.

One-t - a very cool customer who has dedicated himself to improving every aspect of his game. He's always challenging himself by playing with better players.

Ddec- he's an underrated ball striker and has a solid all-around game. He's debonair and handsome and could force the ball in the cup with his smile.

Arydolphin- he's a tornado of tempo and he will dissect his opponents with surgical precision.

Yoccos- What he lacks in confidence, he makes up in heart. Very candid about himself and his abilities and honest about who he is. He'll play to his strengths and get off on the right foot by playing with Esox. We prefer to just call him awesome.

Those are my thoughts. I think these matches will be hard fought and competitive and I think a good time will be had by all.

Nice writeup biggsy. "Tornado of Tempo"....might have to make that my new nickname.

Hit them well.

Are you working on a submission move? I had not considered that as a way to defeat the other team at the Morgan Cup, but it sounds like a good idea!

I''ll trade for TC

Haha, yeah I know quite a few.

Hope you're hitting them well and putting all day.

That was funny!

Nice writeup biggsy. "Tornado of Tempo"....might have to make that my new nickname.

Are you working on a submission move? I had not considered that as a way to defeat the other team at the Morgan Cup, but it sounds like a good idea!

You'll play your best....and we'll still beat you. But again no amount of talk will convince you of that so what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back