The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoccos is in the Edward camp, just b/c they are the same color.

heehee.

Bro, nice shaft choices for your woods. Serious!

Funny stuff today, One-T back and better than ever. I've had meetings all day but now I'm off to hit chunky little flub shots all over the range while the pro tries to fit clubs to that mess. Good luck to him I say!

where do you get I am emotional? I really am not. Apparently I only shoot 92's though. I suck!

Admitting it is always the first step. hehehe

Wait your turn. JB already called me out because he thinks he can beat me. I'll bro hug him into submission by the 3rd tee.

Hit them well.

That's funny Yoccos, and, I think it might work. It's about the only strategy that hasn't been tried with JB...well...that and playing good golf.

it will never happen because Gus got lost in workability space. At least I havent seen him on in a while

Thank you for asking Kevin, I am hitting the ball very well. I am glad you are hitting it well also. I really am looking forward to putting out tees in the ground and playing a round of golf with you in August. I sure hope its a great match and that we all hit the ball so awesomely well.

Since you are being so proper, would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

Who is Gus?

Right!!! Disappeared after the outing

Since you are being so proper, would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

The only Grey Poupon I've seen around THP is in the video OEM posted on the banter thread.

I'm still concerned about RxGus.

There is lightning all around at the range. Just saw some Hackers run for shelter. It was just Yoccos jarring shots and his gallery going crazy.

There is lightning all around at the range. Just saw some Hackers run for shelter. It was just Yoccos jarring shots and his gallery going crazy.

he does that! Hits the ball so hard and off the sweet spot that he clears nearby swimming pools with the thunder.

And what they thought was lightening was just the sun reflecting off of his albino mexican skin

Lol. The rumors.. They're all true!

And what they thought was lightening was just the sun reflecting off of his albino mexican skin

he does that! Hits the ball so hard and off the sweet spot that he clears nearby swimming pools with the thunder.

I'm still concerned about RxGus.

I saw the same Facebook post KellyBo mentioned about him buying a motorcycle...which was just a couple of days ago.

May have given up golf due the the embarrassing beating, but he's apparently physically fine.

Or trying to solve the puzzle that is 313 yard drives with his 8i.

thats a easy puzzle aim for the sprinkler head at 140 yards but at 120* angle so it bouces towards the sprinkler head on the opposite side of the fairway at 245 yards at a 120* angle
and watch it land left side of the fairway at 313 yards

I didnt know what colors Callaway was sending in clothing so I just wanted to let you all know that I went with one of every color. Just to be on the safe side.

jock_strap.jpg

Yoccos, I just ate some corn chips, with some hawt sauce. I bet you have one clean system my friend.

Question: every time I frequent my favorite Mexican establishment there's always "authentics" drinking some strawberry colored something. What is that? Could it be that horchada comes in flavors I don't know about. Educate me.

I like to embrace my inner 'Can.

Yoccos, I just ate some corn chips, with some hawt sauce. I bet you have one clean system my friend.

Question: every time I frequent my favorite Mexican establishment there's always "authentics" drinking some strawberry colored something. What is that? Could it be that horchada comes in flavors I don't know about. Educate me.

That is Haterade.
You know, the stuff everybody talks about when you have an objective opinion.

Wow One-T....just wow. At least they're mannequins!!

Edit: They are mannequins right?

With the lack of mouths, I assumed they were MCers. But then I saw they had fingers.

Wow One-T....just wow. At least they're mannequins!!

Edit: They are mannequins right?

Nope, thats me....zipped up. Thinking about pissing excellence and shooting 92's

Lmfao!!!! Dude! Basically its amazing. It's not horchata and honestly it can be different every place you go. I want to say fruit drink without saying fruity. Hot sauce is like water for me.

But like JB said, just picture that stuff as haterade and drink the hell out of it. I know I do.

Strawberry horchata FTW!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back