The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go.

AUTO0760.gif

Next on the tee......OEM Kevin

64WqDghc1q9zte9qKPOD28Kwo1_400.jpg

Let me remind everybody again, that this is not the banter away thread and that there are MANY eyeballs reading it each day. Lets clean it up a little bit. Thanks.

Let me remind everybody again, that this is not the banter away thread and that there are MANY eyeballs reading it each day. Lets clean it up a little bit. Thanks.

doctor

Jake, you truly are a special person. No one gets their ass kicked so much on a golf course, yet still has your confidence. I assume you really need it bro. I can't wait for you two sorry excuses to have to bow down to K shart. Even better, I can't wait for you two to celebrate your first GIR only to watch us stuff one closer. It's happening, all day.

That actually could be a very smart strategy. Yoccos hits a hell of a tee ball.

It is THE strategy. My boy is down there in AZ bombing drivers on the range in the cool of the evening sandstorms. He laughs at bunker sand. Any sand that isn't moving fast enough to peel the skin from his bones is nothing to him. If he happens to hit a bunker, the ball will land with such force, the impact crater will rival that one in AZ where that chick from Animal House and Indiana Jones dropped off Jeff Bridges in that movie where he looked like her husband.

Leaving us a little wedge shot off of hard pan. We can spin those.

Kevin

Jake, you truly are a special person. No one gets their ass kicked so much on a golf course, yet still has your confidence. I assume you really need it bro. I can't wait for you two sorry excuses to have to bow down to K shart. Even better, I can't wait for you two to celebrate your first GIR only to watch us stuff one closer. It's happening, all day.
It might happen once or twice, but all day....you and I both know better than that bro. And besides, you'll miss the putt anyway. I can't wait to stop talking and start playing though to be honest, it's getting to the point that there really isn't much more we can say to each other that hasn't already been said. "You guys suck, we're going to win"...."Huh-uh, you guy suck and WE'RE going to win." :D

I dont know, One-T might fit that description too...hehe

It might happen once or twice, but all day....you and I both know better than that bro. And besides, you'll miss the putt anyway. I can't wait to stop talking and start playing though to be honest, it's getting to the point that there really isn't much more we can say to each other that hasn't already been said. "You guys suck, we're going to win"...."Huh-uh, you guy suck and WE'RE going to win." :D

You underestimate my creativity almost as much as you underestimate the whooping you will take in round 1. There is plenty left for me to say.

Only for those that lack the creative talents...hehe

And lets not forget, for half of the MCers, everything they say is considered new, because they have not said much to begin with. :alien:

And lets not forget, for half of the MCers, everything they say is considered new, because they have not said much to begin with. :alien:

I only like golf talk (and only in small doses).

Talking to Jake about his suckage is like talking to a Tiger fan about Tiger's suckage. Where's a pistol?

Your sig is blinding me sir.

Rainbow is the official color of tp and they are trying to shame me into changing my sig. The rainbow stays!

I use all my creativity powers in one or two posts, then I'm empty again for a while. I've got some good stuff coming up though.

Talking to Jake about his suckage is like talking to a Tiger fan about Tiger's suckage. Where's a pistol?
Talking to TC about....mountains is like uh....talking to a guy who lives in the mountains about mountains. Wow dude....you really dug deep for that one.

That's mysteriouly ironic. I've read that Dr Galea was recently seen in a wheatfield in South Dakota putting gauze on a large, shiny headed guy in a purple shirt.

I don't even talk golf. Who does that.

I only like golf talk (and only in small doses).

Hahaha, man you're giving me a lot of credit. I have this sneaking feeling you hit a mean drive yourself.

It is THE strategy. My boy is down there in AZ bombing drivers on the range in the cool of the evening sandstorms. He laughs at bunker sand. Any sand that isn't moving fast enough to peel the skin from his bones is nothing to him. If he happens to hit a bunker, the ball will land with such force, the impact crater will rival that one in AZ where that chick from Animal House and Indiana Jones dropped off Jeff Bridges in that movie where he looked like her husband.

Leaving us a little wedge shot off of hard pan. We can spin those.

Kevin

dude, we will have a GAIR on the first hole.

I dont know, One-T might fit that description too...hehe

your right, but I am a fighter. I am Supermans Kryptonite

hahahahahah

your right, but I am a fighter. I am Supermans Kryptonite

But in the end, dont all of the superman villians lose?

LOL Is that a green almost inregulation?

why yes it is!

and that is gonna deflate TC and K Shart

yeah....so AHA is screwed.

I am supermans hero...remember

Doctor

No, Doomsday won. They just threw him off into space. He owned Superman.

Sorry for being off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back