The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Say, TC, you know something, you are right about your record against me, but for the most part, the same guy that beat me, beat you and on 3 occasions. Sure you got me in team play 1 other time, but in the end, we have seen and heard all about how your nerves handle pressure at THP Outings with the now famous 12 you put up while leading your match into the final hole. You think OEM will be there to bail you out when you're puking all over yourself like that at Reunion? 2 things there, either he'll be dead from you finally having enough of being on your own all day and running over him with the cart or he won't have any of his own clubs left because he snapped and threw his entire bag into the lake.

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
Adriaaaaaaaaaan!

Say, TC, you know something, you are right about your record against me, but for the most part, the same guy that beat me, beat you and on 3 occasions. Sure you got me in team play 1 other time, but in the end, we have seen and heard all about how your nerves handle pressure at THP Outings with the now famous 12 you put up while leading your match into the final hole. You think OEM will be there to bail you out when you're puking all over yourself like that at Reunion? 2 things there, either he'll be dead from you finally having enough of being on your own all day and running over him with the cart or he won't have any of his own clubs left because he snapped and threw his entire bag into the lake.

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen adidas eyewear in any store?
I have not. I do follow them on FB. Maybe they could answer for you?

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Hey I see AHA lurking....he must be coming into sing his famous theme song from the 80's "Take me on" of course when we all step up and say that we will do such he'll vanish faster than Bridges after the NFL season!

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. 4bird laying down the smack!

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Hey I see AHA lurking....he must be coming into sing his famous theme song from the 80's "Take me on" of course when we all step up and say that we will do such he'll vanish faster than Bridges after the NFL season!
Ooooh. The dreaded bridges-burn. That's a slippery slope you're walking on, Jake.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Mr.4Bird again.

hahaha...Bridges!

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
now that is funny!

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
I once knew a guy named Aha, he liked me.

biggsy

Reaction score
TC & TH is a lot like Phil, they'll finish second in this major event as well.

Last edited:

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I just sent Bridges a text and told him whats being said in here. He said "wtf, ef yaw, w/e lol Team Hackers ftw"

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I just sent Bridges a text and told him whats being said in here. He said "wtf, ef yaw, w/e lol Team Hackers ftw"
But did he know that Team Hackers does not mean a high school football team in TX?

And by the way...
Your texting bridges...hehe

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
But did he know that Team Hackers does not mean a high school football team in TX?

And by the way...
lol knew you'd like that part. He was so excited he sharted.

ddec

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
If you tell him there is a Morgan Cup Fantasy league maybe he will come back...

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
hey guys, I know its been a concern for all of you but I just wanted you all to know what AD, dirtydawg, Aha, and Jrod have been up to.

ddec

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
guys I am selling this R11 is that ok???? hehe w/e
that was like the orginal golf vs marriage thread!

I won this but don't want it, is that ok?

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Who would have guess TH had such poor eyesight?

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN

And by the way...
He thought Team Hackers was the new name for OEM's Fantasy Football Team. He wants to come help him manage it. Here's a shot Bridges got of Kevin preparing for the draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in