The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see all the TP supporters posting away in here today. That clay cribbs is on fire in here today :p

Clay who? Sean who? The Boss? LOL....not sure I would this much activity "support". :D

That could be the one match Im most excited for. I know Im a team hackers supporter, but 4 of my buddies just going at it? Exciting!
I am so stoked for the first matchup....I think its gonna be a close one. Me and longislandicedtee4bird are not worried about TC and OEM

You shoulda seen the way the ball looked at me, with its Sligo hat. Plus some hot lady was getting lessons and I had to impress her. What else? I have a 145 mph Driver SS and 115 6i SS. Fear that Team Hackers.

You forgot the rest of that sentence. It says I am the Colonel

Happy to see all the TP supporters posting away in here today. That clay cribbs is on fire in here today :p

Poor OG, he forgot what the MC was.

I am so stoked for the first matchup....I think its gonna be a close one. Me and longislandicedtee4bird are not worried about TC and OEM

True Story
Mr4Bird sent me a message earlier that said "some guy stole my phone last night, dont believe a thing that was said".

That could be the one match Im most excited for. I know Im a team hackers supporter, but 4 of my buddies just going at it? Exciting!

Kind of matches up with that interview. Of course you are....:act-up:

Wow lots of hostility in here today :)

Back from my round. Shot a smooth 72...27 putts, 4 birds and 4 bogies.

Looking forward to getting down to Florida in a few weeks. It will be fun!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Wow lots of hostility in here today :)

Back from my round. Shot a smooth 72...27 putts, 4 birds and 4 bogies.

Looking forward to getting down to Florida in a few weeks. It will be fun!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Not bad. You should go out and get ripped at a concert more often.

With that the Colonel just pounded his fist onto the table
Looked up to the sky
and said "that's my Belbs"
Those coat tails look amazingly comfortable.
And remember, slow play is best.

Nice round the belbs. That's respectable.

Gentlemen...we are three weeks until Morgan Cup Media Day. It is getting really close!!

Clay who? Sean who? The Boss? LOL....not sure I would this much activity "support". :D

Originally Posted by TC

Clay is probably out buying his back to school supplies. He was bringing it yesterday to you Hacker Dudes. I'd think you'd be thankful for a little rest and recuperation.

He was bringing it yesterday to you Hacker Dudes.

If that was bringing it, I hope that is exactly what paradisians have in store for us in August.

Hey JB,

Question. I have a 156 mph driver SS and 67 mph 6i ss. Can I still beat you in August?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If that was bringing it, I hope that is exactly what paradisians have in store for us in August.

Hey JB,

Question. I have a 156 mph driver SS and 67 mph 6i ss. Can I still beat you in August?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Of course you can.
You are
Yoccos1981!
The Man
The Myth
The Legend
Part of The Email Chain Gang
Taught by The Colonel

I need a new identity. TMex. Make it happen.

I'm stoked about this JB. I cannot wait for this to happen. GRRRRRRRRR.

Of course you can.
You are
Yoccos1981!
The Man
The Myth
The Legend
Part of The Email Chain Gang
Taught by The Colonel

Clay is probably out buying his back to school supplies. He was bringing it yesterday to you Hacker Dudes. I'd think you'd be thankful for a little rest and recuperation.

Uhh...yeah...ok. The kid failed in his own post. He is in the same bucket as LeBron and TW (as I believe JB also referred to yesterday). Look at me!!! :D

Nice round Belbs! Your length knows no boundaries!

I concur

I found this video, that I believe was created by a Team Paradise fan...it's pretty raw and uncut but I think it gets the point across.

[video=youtube;-noRaOzE800]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-noRaOzE800[/video]

Everybody is in the final stretch and in 3 weeks, range and media day will take place. Coverage will be up most of the day for that, and of course promos and things such as that will follow throughout the event and following the weekend.

I found this video, that I believe was created by a Team Paradise fan...it's pretty raw and uncut but I think it gets the point across.

Bwahahahahah. :clown::alien::act-up:

OMG that is hysterical!

THanks RHINO!

HA. Point taken lmao

So, the Rhino is a cat lover, eh? Damn TP even has the meow mix cat on their side now!!

I think TH needs something to demolish that cute little cat!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back