The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a funny video right there, but I have no idea who it could be...ddec, hmmmm no, Belbs.....no! Well someone else can figure it out and let me know.

Yoccos - the truth shall set you free!!!

All. I'm gonna attempt to hit balls well wif my new sticks. Be back in10 mins.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

It's so hard to post in this thread without coloneling 50 people. Argh.

Good luck, it can be tough to hit the balls with sticks.

If only the rest of the ship jumpers would set their souls free.

Paradise would be left with the Colonel and The Belbs, everyone else would be Hackers.

I have never been to one, but I have heard confession is a heck of a thing.
We already heard P4B confess his phone was stolen last night during his "liquid courage" moment.

Not happening Hawk, TP is just out at the range or playing. Having fun and enjoying themselves, not like the Hackers who are out licking windows and texting each other about their hair.

Not happening Hawk, TP is just out at the range or playing. Having fun and enjoying themselves, not like the Hackers who are out licking windows and texting each other about their hair.

This makes so little sense I don't know where to start.

This makes so little sense I don't know where to start.

^^^^
What he said.
Poor Vince. It must have been the power lines.

It's not happening because they are scared for their lives. Have you seen biggsy in the middle of roid freak out? It's terrifying.

Huh? English please! You been drinking that stuff you promised to Clay??

Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Huh? English please! You been drinking that stuff you promised to Clay??

You should talk... weren't you the first American born in the US that had to take English as a Second Language?

LOL

a

You should talk... weren't you the first American born in the US that had to take English as a Second Language?

That was one of...no it was the dumbest thing I read all day. Really?? That all you got? You and Vince belong together...obviously think and communicate on that TP line that not all of us quite seem to understand.

I cannot wait to know singles matchups.
I have a long wishlist that is about 8 deep.

8 deep, thats long, Thats Belbs long.

8 deep! Like it. In other words - bring the best Paradoushian you got!

That was one of...no it was the dumbest thing I read all day. Really?? That all you got? You and Vince belong together...obviously think and communicate on that TP line that not all of us quite seem to understand.

Thank you for proving my point. Although it doesn't surprise me that TH and especially their supporters have ramped up their comments on here with the increase in videos. God forbid you guys actually had to read.

Thank you for proving my point. Although it doesn't surprise me that TH and especially their supporters have ramped up their comments on here with the increase in videos. God forbid you guys actually had to read.

I don't read, readings for suckers! I like to watch movies, and read pop up books. Ohhhh look a dragon, heheheeh.

I don't read, readings for suckers! I like to watch movies, and read pop up books. Ohhhh look a dragon, heheheeh.

That's probably Puff the Magic Dragon, eh CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back