The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys heat your club houses in Canada? Do you use coal fired boilers? In the US, our clubhouses are heated and cooled by electricity. We even have electric golf carts.

hahahaha

I love the Canadian's. They make fun of the grass we have on our golf courses b/c all they've seen for months now is WHITE!

hahahaha

I love the Canadian's. They make fun of the grass we have on our golf courses b/c all they've seen for months now is WHITE!

And its not the paint of a driver....hehe

This thread is on fire this morning! I am loving it!

Nope....on a side note, I'm thinking about throwing Jake into the same Canadian basket with my Canadians here. He's pale, talks funny, and is weak when it comes to sounding off.

I never said I played terrible because it was your turf, I never said come up here and I will own you. No excuses, I played terrible. I never called you out(seriously, I may have jokingly), I just asked you to play.

Its the sound off thread dude. If you cant handle the heat, I suggest not showing up.

I love the last part though....You get spanked and say "It was your turf, come up here and I will own you". I thrive on excuses like that. I didnt seek out a match with you, you wanted to play, you got your shot and needed an abacus to add up your scores.

I really hope you get a shot in this at redemption and I truly wish I was on the other side of that battle. Because the heat would be at an all time high and we know that pale lumper (leg humper) lacks that calm ice water in the veins to get it done.

Have you not seen a trend dude? Im not a great golfer. Im not a great ball striker. I dont have a pretty swing. But every single person that calls me out gets the same fate. And lets not forget...YOU ALREADY FAILED! Time to move on!

I never said I played terrible because it was your turf, I never said come up here and I will own you. No excuses, I played terrible. I never called you out(seriously, I may have jokingly), I just asked you to play.

Do you want to be in the Morgan Cup dude?

If so, posts like this will not be tolerated. You need to get fired up, motivated......get your redemption.

Hell yeah I do. But I dont need to on the defence this entire damn time. But when he puts words in my mouth its a little unnecessary. Hell Im glad people are going to expect me to shoot 95 day in and day out. Underestimate me all you want. The circumstances that Im playing under will be VERY different at Reunion and I cant wait to take on whoever my team captain decides for me.

Do you want to be in the Morgan Cup dude?

If so, posts like this will not be tolerated. You need to get fired up, motivated......get your redemption.

I think I will like to drink a frosty beverage out of the Morgan Cup after my team wins it! That will be the taste of sweet victory!

well, I am gonna be the dark horse pick. I want to be the fat kid picked last on whatever team, because quite frankly I have ice in my veins and I am gonna b*tch slap whoever I play that sunday. (assuming I get in)

Hell yeah I do. But I dont need to on the defence this entire damn time. But when he puts words in my mouth its a little unnecessary. Hell Im glad people are going to expect me to shoot 95 day in and day out. Underestimate me all you want. The circumstances that Im playing under will be VERY different at Reunion and I cant wait to take on whoever my team captain decides for me.

OMG! You seriously need to grow a pair! Its the SOUND OFF THREAD! The point of trash talk is to put someone on the defensive and make them think.

TC was right!

hahahaha

How do you guys heat your club houses in Canada? Do you use coal fired boilers? In the US, our clubhouses are heated and cooled by electricity. We even have electric golf carts.

Spoiler
I've been to Canada, it is a wonderful place that I have always enjoyed visiting.

Nope....on a side note, I'm thinking about throwing Jake into the same Canadian basket with my Canadians here. He's pale, talks funny, and is weak when it comes to sounding off.

We may be white, and talk funny, but we have woodsey golf strength and you try chipping when a moose is bearing down on you, now thats pressure. Hey mountain man, pot?...black? I've heard your accent.

We may be white, and talk funny, but we have woodsey golf strength and you try chipping when a moose is bearing down on you, now thats pressure. Hey mountain man, pot?...black? I've heard your accent.

yeah, I bet this would be a tough gallery!

MH001918.jpg

Bam! coolbreeze busts out the accent card, eh.

I like it.

Hundy, don't let it get to you, it's not personal, none of this is, it's just to have some fun, get motivated, use it to fuel your fire.

OMG! You seriously need to grow a pair! Its the SOUND OFF THREAD! The point of trash talk is to put someone on the defensive and make them think.

TC was right!

Than call me out in the woodshed thread. Because that's the last time you'll ever anything to do with pale f*cking handy. Time to really start practicing again, because I'm gonna get serious and be a one man wrecking crew come august. (if i get picked)

From the iPhone.

If I get in, Ill be the fat kid who is picked last. Noone is expecting anything from me. Ill have it worked out though and Ill bring everything I have. Thing is, stroke play most of the guys might have me beat... But when you get one hole at a time, it's anyones game. Eventually Ill hit a nerve in this thread and its bound to happen. I have that effect. But in the end its business. I won't take anything personal.

well, I am gonna be the dark horse pick. I want to be the fat kid picked last on whatever team, because quite frankly I have ice in my veins and I am gonna b*tch slap whoever I play that sunday. (assuming I get in)

Than call me out in the woodshed thread. Because that's the last time you'll ever anything to do with pale f*cking handy. Time to really start practicing again, because I'm gonna get serious and be a one man wrecking crew come august.

From the iPhone.

One man crew? Have you been eating that much whale blubber to keep warm?

D@mnit!!!!!!!!!! Lol, everytime I put something up there, something better comes along.

Than call me out in the woodshed thread. Because that's the last time you'll ever anything to do with pale f*cking handy. Time to really start practicing again, because I'm gonna get serious and be a one man wrecking crew come august.

From the iPhone.

I dont even know what this means? But I think you just called yourself Handy, which makes so much more sense now.

I also suggest you check out some THP articles and Radio shows as we hinted at in the thread so you can qualify for this.

yeah, I bet this would be a tough gallery!

MH001918.jpg

I play with these guys all the time, dude on the top left makes Biggsy drives look like chips.

I saw you in that blue under amour shirt last week and you have the fat kid part down.

This is all I can picture when I thnk of Canadians

canadians-south-park.jpg

I dont even know what this means? But I think you just called yourself Handy, which makes so much more sense now.

I also suggest you check out some THP articles and Radio shows as we hinted at in the thread so you can qualify for this.

uh oh, JB using the power of the IP addresses....he is like santa, he knows if you have been listening to the radio shows or what not

All this friendly chit chat is killing me. If I get into this I'm ready to eat the faces of my opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol @ junior calling himself pale handy! And no, we didn't.

I play with these guys all the time, dude on the top left makes Biggsy drives look like chips.

lmao cool! That's the way to embrace it baby. Like a little Canadian boy does his pet seal, hold on tight.

biggsy showcasing some iron work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back