The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're all a bunch of super nice guys with mad skills. I'd be humbled and honored to play with any of you. If I get in I'm sure I will be lucky to even keep a match close under the onslaught of pressure and mad skills.

Kevin

uh oh, JB using the power of the IP addresses....he is like santa, he knows if you have been listening to the radio shows or what not

I knew he was Santa, plus with all the chocolate shows and GG's baking I hear he's starting to look like Santa.

All this friendly chit chat is killing me. If I get into this I'm ready to eat the faces of my opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO!!! Best post in here.

All coming from a dude w/ a squirrel in his avatar. SO INTIMIDATING!

I saw you in that blue under amour shirt last week and you have the fat kid part down.

I may be fat but Mike Wiers little Bama sized self cant pull ass like this! BOOOOM BABY!!

christina-zimmer.JPG

THats the b*tch of it Thainer, we will never get any of these Americans up to Canada to get a home course advantage, we are just going to have to always be the road team and beat them anyway.

I've been to Canada... played golf in "dead" of summer near Niagara. High of maybe 80 with no humidity. Only advantage they had was me always thinking my God this feels good. :D

Ouch! Not bad shooting there biggsy, especially when you told us that the sidespin feature is jacked up! What's worse is that you still shot a 78 or something playing on that thing yesterday. OUCH! How the hell did you do that?

Biggsy you those don't look like real calves, you smuggling possums in there?

I knew he was Santa, plus with all the chocolate shows and GG's baking I hear he's starting to look like Santa.

Aint that the truth.

uh oh, JB using the power of the IP addresses....he is like santa, he knows if you have been listening to the radio shows or what not

I definitely havent been listening. But I have a computer with speakers that will work now. Just in time baby.

I've been to Canada... played golf in "dead" of summer near Niagara. High of maybe 80 with no humidity. Only advantage they had was me always thinking my God this feels good. :D

Yeah I think the weather in Canada sucks, and I live in Wisconsin.

nice shot dispersion Biggsy...I need rich friends!

I definitely havent been listening. But I have a computer with speakers that will work now. Just in time baby.

Did computer speakers just arrive in Canada? We in the States have had those 20+ years.

LMAO!!! Best post in here.

All coming from a dude w/ a squirrel in his avatar. SO INTIMIDATING!

Forgot about that. Now it's fixed.

Ouch! Not bad shooting there biggsy, especially when you told us that the sidespin feature is jacked up! What's worse is that you still shot a 78 or something playing on that thing yesterday. OUCH! How the hell did you do that?
Actually that was Wednesday and the sidespin was working, you'll notice it when it's zoomed into the monitor number.

Biggsy you those don't look like real calves, you smuggling possums in there?
Maybe I should stop deadlifting automobiles.

I may be fat but Mike Wiers little Bama sized self cant pull ass like this! BOOOOM BABY!!

christina-zimmer.JPG

You have to have a girl that skinny when you pack on the pounds. How else do you fit two people in the bed.

Perfect. I have a hairy face. Is that ok with you?

That's even better. The facial hair catches all sorts of random food molecules and what-not that just add incredible flavor to the face.

That's even better. The facial hair catches all sorts of random food molecules and what-not that just add incredible flavor to the face.

It puts the lotion in the basket!

You have to have a girl that skinny when you pack on the pounds. How else do you fit two people in the bed.

In america we make beds bigger than twins. Its called a king or queen.

biggsy showcasing some iron work.

Those are some nice shots there biggsy! It's just too bad I see TONS of golfers hit really nice shots on the range/simulator. I hope you can bring that game to the course?

Those are some nice shots there biggsy! It's just too bad I see TONS of golfers hit really nice shots on the range/simulator. I hope you can bring that game to the course?

Go to the Morgan Cup sound of thread and see if he can bring it! He drinks raw eggs!

Tap before talk.

In america we make beds bigger than twins. Its called a king or queen.

I thought in Franklin y'all still slept on the wood floors. Do y'all have electricity there yet?

Go to the Morgan Cup sound off thread and see if he can bring it! He drinks raw eggs!

Tap before talk.

I don't understand. He was in the Sound Off Thread. Is there an alternative universe version of the thread? Is this a paradox? Are we ever really in a thread? Is life a thread?

Go to the Morgan Cup sound of thread and see if he can bring it! He drinks raw eggs!

Tap before talk.

Isn't this the sound off thread?:confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back